The Aurora Show.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I don't recall the name of the guest, but does anyone else think he is sexy? Making references to his deep voice, Claire embarrassed the heck out of the poor guy. Not the once, but twice! Get a room, girl!
Seriously, I like her. Just an observation.

Yes hes very nice to look at and has a great voice , Its unusual for Qvc to have any Male eye candy :mysmilie_13:

His voice is lovely and he is so polite -note to Q - we probably buy more on shows where we don't have to mute or turn off, see, there are salespeople who don't feel we have to be shouted at or given the market trader treatment.

Brand ambassador who deserves the title.

he's very dashing, the range is great too, have many of these pieces in my collection, ordered a new ring today too.. oh lordy! someone change my QVC pin haha

Think we all liked him before when on.

I found the brand in House of Fraser sale many pieces half price compared to QVC. I bought the Dainty Daisy ring in rose gold for £17 a few weeks back. Was very surprised to find the Small fitted me as I am a size M in rings. Very, very pretty little ring.

Modesty speaks volumes in my book. I find his embarrassment quite endearing. Sexually/physically, he doesn't quite do it for me. He is an extremely affable and competent guest.

Latest posts

Back