The Charlie Bear Collection TSV 25/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Charlie Bears Isabelle Lee Limited Edition 11" Mohair Last Bear of Christmas
Item Number: 706521
QVC Price £190.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.98
P&P £5.95

To celebrate the peak of the festive season, Charlie Bears have teamed up with long-time collaborator and award-winning bear designer Isabelle Lee to create the Last Bear of Christmas, crafted from luxurious mohair and featuring hand-embroidered nose, mouth and toe detailing, plus a delicate necklace to give him an extra special touch. With his striking fur in an array of pastel hues, why not make this Christmas truly memorable by giving this beautiful bear a loving home?

The Isabelle touch – Korean bear artist Isabelle Lee has created this precious bear from German Schulte mohair, and - in keeping with her high standards and quality craftsmanship - features glass eyes and hand-embroidered touches that make her cute characters so unique.

Designed just for you - created especially for QVC customers, the Last Bear of Christmas is part of the Secret Collection, meaning you will currently only find him with us. Why not join our club and introduce this in-demand bear to your collection?

A bear to treasure – complete with a midnight blue velvet keepsake bag, this lovely fellow is the perfect gift for any Charlie Bear fan – and as he’s one of only 500, we can’t think of a better present than to treat a loved one to this rare bear.

Comes with a midnight blue velvet keepsake bag, embroidered with the words 'The Last Bear of Christmas'
Limited edition - one of 500
Suitable for ages 14+
Height: 27.9cm (11")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706521

How much!? I can't imagine a mad stampede to buy this at £160.00 plus £6.00 P&P.

I've never taken any notice of Charlie bears before, I looked at the TSV to see how much - just out of curiosity!!!!!!!
I looked to see if they had multiple reviews - usually a sign of popular sales & they don't.
Are they a big seller?

I've never taken any notice of Charlie bears before, I looked at the TSV to see how much - just out of curiosity!!!!!!!
I looked to see if they had multiple reviews - usually a sign of popular sales & they don't.
Are they a big seller?

They are very popular as they are marketed as being 'collectable'. I find the two guests very cringey and think the bears are very overpriced but there are obviously a lot of fans or they wouldn't still be on QVC flogging them.

Are they a big seller?

Oh yes very big seller!

Latest posts

Back