The Clarisonic TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thanks for your comments everyone....I'm not fussed about the colour...I only ordered the lavender (knowing it was on waitlist) to buy me some time to justify the cost :cheeky:

the other revealing point which made me wonder if it was a returned item was that it worked straight away with no need to charge it up.....

eagerly await replacement...to experience the joy you all do (that's for your benefit Stratobuddy!)

Oh well that seals it. No way should it work straight away. I hope you gave QVC a bollocking over it as no way should you share a brush with someone you do not know, no idea if they have a skin problem!!!!!!

hey, guess what (if anyone is interested!)...

I returned my TSV Clarisonic last month (I was convinced it had been used before).....I received my replacement today...hooray..until I opened the box to discover my RETURNED clarisonic! I swear to God I'm not going mad...just wish I'd stuck a teabag in there to be sure...

I 'phoned customer services straightaway...they were fantastic :clapping: (denied that they ever re-sell returns of course) but are sending me a replacement while I keep hold of today's delivery...so that I can compare the 2 before returning 1 of them....:up:

I got a Clarisonic Mia for Christmas (not from QVC, from a website in the US) and i love it! Mine worked straight out of the box but was all sealed up and unused, I've found that with electronic items before?

I got a 100ml bottle of the acne clearing gel with mine (don't have acne but think the husband got a bit confused when ordering haha!) and it's really lovely! It has a very unusual but subtle minty scent, isn't harsh at all and has cleared up the little blemishes on my cheek within a few days. The Mia itself is fab, the fact that you know it's only a one minute clean means i'll do it even on days when i'm rushing and it's like a little twice daily me time. I've used it with Elemis Radiance Cleanser and Sukin Cream Cleanser, both with no probs. Am a happy Clarisonic bunny! Btw there's a huge Q&A section on the Clarisonic website, worth a look even if you don't have specific questions about it. I didn't realise for example that you're not supposed to leave the cap on when you're not using it as it's meant to dry out between uses...

Tx

Latest posts

Back