The Continuing Downward Slide of TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is Natalia overdosing on the cbd stuff TJC sell under lifestyle today?

Talking about Babestation, giggling, and being suggestive …

Is Natalia overdosing on the cbd stuff TJC sell under lifestyle today?

Talking about Babestation, giggling, and being suggestive …

I love Marianne and natalias relationship. They are so funny and likeable. I had to turn off when Pete came on!

Hello, everyone. What do you all think of the under 20/ 10 pounds days? I think in theory it's a great idea, but some of the custom jewellery they were selling was just ugly beyond words. They were selling some beauty products, which were interesting, though. And what's up with all the chains? Today is an under 20 pounds Monday and it seems that all Chris has done is selling chains!
Yes people want them, especially in silver.

I am not a big fan of chains, but I have seen some other great bargains during the under 10/ 20 pounds days. I bought some genuine gemstones silver earrings for a colleague of mine who loves small, dainty earrings. She was delighted. I think that with this cost of living crisis affecting everyone it's a great idea to have days when prices are accessible to everyone.

I'm fairly new to TJC and have only started watching over the past couple of weeks - I enjoyed watching at first but then 'buying' team members appeared alongside presenters and other nonsense started happening. It does remind me of Bid but in a less showy way.

I'm sure I spotted a Bid.tv Makeup kit a few days ago - the quality of said product was dreadful - when it was applied though it kind of looked radioactive?

Last night my heart went out to Stacey Ellis as she was riding shot gun with Amit - I'm not entirely sure how she managed not to thump him one. Amit was constantly interrupting, rude with an aggressive selling technique - he'd be an ideal candidate for Bid.tv if it was still on-air. Stacey was much calmer and likeable to watch.
I don't get why they need a buying team member alongside a professional presenter - if anything, the buying team detract from the buying experience!

It's only been 2 years since I last posted - I had a shopping telly break when Bid.tv went up the spout :mysmilie_15:
They really should return to just their regular presenters presenting the shows. I’m totally put off with some big bloke shouting Buy Buy Buy at the top of his lungs like it’s some third world bazaar.

Yes l find him rude and arrogant, he puts me off completely and talks to his audience like we are idiots for not buy his overpriced jewellery.

I complain a great deal about Gemporia but TJC has become a spectacle and not a good one. Have you caught them selling anything but tat recently? It's unwatchable

Could someone please give me a link to Marianne on Instagram, the little plug that covers the charging point on my CaviShaper (which I think is brilliant) has come out and I can't put it back. Many thanks.

I complain a great deal about Gemporia but TJC has become a spectacle and not a good one. Have you caught them selling anything but tat recently? It's unwatchable
I watch it so rarely now, it’s either Poundland tat or overpriced beauty tools. Did manage to catch Chloe and Fredrico on today, gorgeous jewellery for a change. I had turned over from Gems, as Ellis was completely unbearable.

Seems a lot less jewellery these days - tend to check on the website - pricing seems to be all over the place atm - Sulkin 1L body wash went up from £8.99 to £45.99 then back down (recommend it at the lower price btw) Snagged a couple of bargains this week and have diamond rings bought three years ago at very good prices !
Not a fan of the faux ‘can’t believe the price’ shock and the buyers on screen shouting go go go - Tony from Brazil also off putting with his aggressive manner IMHO
And don’t get me started on the price ‘comparisons ‘ !!!

Could someone please give me a link to Marianne on Instagram, the little plug that covers the charging point on my CaviShaper (which I think is brilliant) has come out and I can't put it back. Many thanks.
Does this help. When you get a moment can you let me know what you think of the cavi shaper.

Does this help. When you get a moment can you let me know what you think of the cavi shaper.
Many thanks for the link, I've just messaged Marianne. I have only just started using the CaviShaper, but so far I think it's really good. I'm working on my upper thighs and I really feel they have diminished. I'm planning to move onto my upper arms next and am hoping for decent results there too.

Many thanks for the link, I've just messaged Marianne. I have only just started using the CaviShaper, but so far I think it's really good. I'm working on my upper thighs and I really feel they have diminished. I'm planning to move onto my upper arms next and am hoping for decent results there too.
Fab thank you. Every time I purchase something they seem to reduce it. Some of the items have been reduced by quite a bit. I’m waiting for the cavi to come down in price.

Seems a lot less jewellery these days - tend to check on the website - pricing seems to be all over the place atm - Sulkin 1L body wash went up from £8.99 to £45.99 then back down (recommend it at the lower price btw) Snagged a couple of bargains this week and have diamond rings bought three years ago at very good prices !
Not a fan of the faux ‘can’t believe the price’ shock and the buyers on screen shouting go go go - Tony from Brazil also off putting with his aggressive manner IMHO
And don’t get me started on the price ‘comparisons ‘ !!!
Often the original price they quote is madness. The sukin is a great price at the lower price. It def doesn’t retail at the higher price. They do it with Opatra too. Quote a price then show Opatra web page and the prices often do not match. The shrieking I can do without. Some I watch with the volume down. Others always seem to remain calm eg Carmel so it can be done. I have purchased some lovely pieces too.

She is fab. I totally prefer her over Peter Sherlock. I also got my hands on the handy light product today, very excited to try it!!

She is fab. I totally prefer her over Peter Sherlock. I also got my hands on the handy light product today, very excited to try it!!
Ohh very exciting. It’s on now. I’m holding off for the moment. It’s not as expensive direct. I thought it would have been less with TJC. Peter is over excited this morning.

Channel hoping tonight and the buyer from New York is shouting like a market trader …selling diamonds - not much is being shifted and they’ve had ,again, a couple of technical problems 🤦‍♂️

Channel hoping tonight and the buyer from New York is shouting like a market trader …selling diamonds - not much is being shifted and they’ve had ,again, a couple of technical problems 🤦‍♂️
My mother actually asked me to turn it off because she couldn't stand all the shouting. It seems that the less he sold, the more he shouted, so he shouted a great deal.

Yes I can’t be doing with the shouting. Mark is dreadful for this. Noticed on Gems Kate has started to sound hyper too. I really don’t know why they think it adds to the shopping experience.

Latest posts

Back