The Grande Suck-up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:puke::puke: lulu cant stand the woman

Years ago, a very young Sheena Easton was in a documentory showing her 'trying to make it'. Although time has misted my memory a bit, I remember seeing Lulu being interviewed and her saying words to the effect of .......no, I dont think she has what it takes to make it. I thought at the time that it was a horrible way to treat someone so young and hopeful and havent liked her since.

In stark contrast, during (I think) an Osbournes episode a young girl approached Kelly Osbourne and was very obviously a very starstruck fan. The fan sang a little for Kelly but was quite out of tune. Kelly was so sweet and said that it was lovely and she was really nice to her. No matter what happens to that young girl, she will always remember that moment with pleasure.

Years ago, a very young Sheena Easton was in a documentory showing her 'trying to make it'. Although time has misted my memory a bit, I remember seeing Lulu being interviewed and her saying words to the effect of .......no, I dont think she has what it takes to make it. I thought at the time that it was a horrible way to treat someone so young and hopeful and havent liked her since.

In stark contrast, during (I think) an Osbournes episode a young girl approached Kelly Osbourne and was very obviously a very starstruck fan. The fan sang a little for Kelly but was quite out of tune. Kelly was so sweet and said that it was lovely and she was really nice to her. No matter what happens to that young girl, she will always remember that moment with pleasure.

Never thought I'd say it but that shows a lot of class on Kelly's part, that was a very sweet thing to do. Lulu strike me as hardened and a pure saleswoman with herself as the only product. yes showbiz is a tough world etc but you can do it with style. Or not!

Imo Lulu has completely ruined herself. She was a very attractive woman before she embarked on the hopeless quest to look younger by impersonating some sort of fish like creature. Unless it's her product's that have transformed her. In which case.........Thanks, but no thanks. :dull:

Then
FrontBlog-62.jpg

Now
fishlips.jpg

What a horrid and ungracious way for Lulu to behave! I'm actually shocked! :angry:

I have a "wake up and sing in the shower" playlist and there's two (count 'em!) two Sheena Easton songs on it. She has a lovely voice.

(No Lulu on there though.) :tongue2: :D

If I have to hear Lulu bang on about "removing the dead cells" once more I will scream:angry::headbang: She bangs on like this is the sole reason that her skin is so good - yeah right!!

Some of the things that Ali Young lets her get away with saying beggers belief!! Her neck cream will melt fat away from your jaw line?? No way is that a fact yet Ali sits there sweetly smiling away. Drives me crazy!!

lulu does not good enough to be buying clothes from new look though...
those clothes are what my 17 year old wears.:cheeky::thinking2:

LULU's BOMBED !!!!

How do I know ? Her products are being given away for FREE in Yours magazine !!! These are desperation measures when products aren't shifting.

Does this woman expect us to believe she actually uses the stuff ???
Would Pippa who gushed about Indigo Moon this afternoon actually wear any of the psychedelic nightmares?????
Would Ziggy Franks who loves everything actually be seen dead in any of the fashion she promotes ????
And how could Catherine Huntley - who buys Lulu Guinness handbags, expect us to believe anything she says the way she gushes over everything.

All these women presenters would wear nothing less than designer - and would not be seen dead in Kim & Co, Indigo Moon et al. Their hypocracy beggars belief at times.

Latest posts

Back