The new female presenter with the satellite dish face ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

judge for yourself...there's no one as normal as me...it's everyone else that's weird.

TF aka Jude xx

ps

Don't call me tit face

I'm good.

Just need a moment....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :mysmilie_512::mysmilie_476::mysmilie_461::mysmilie_455::mysmilie_468::mysmilie_469::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_43::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_466::mysmilie_5::mysmilie_849::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_850::confused3:

I'm fine...really....I'll be fine

From Father Ted, the warring couple who own the shop:

Mary to John: You've a face like a pair o' tits
John to Mary:At least that's one pair between us.

Ok ... I feel it only right to say that, to all whom have been offended by my title(as I didn't know her name .. which I do now .. Anna), I humbly apologise for causing you any offence. :angel:

Let me re-phrase or re-describe her .... ever seen Sophie Ellis Baxter ... ? Its not she has a round face, its the sheer size of her jaw .... at least thats what I immediately though when I saw her, that she had a really angular face. Its not really name calling is it, is more observation ... although I appreciate that some people may be be offended on her account .. so sorry for that :cheeky:!!

Ah yes, the wrinkling of nose and squinting of the eyes .... she must have been told it makes people feel all furry and affectionate towards you, and will duly send them scurring to the phones !!

Its not that I don't like her as a person, I just don't think she could ever persude me to buy anything I didn't reallywant ..... unlike of course the lovely scrummy Lee from Philosophy .. who had me ordering cart loads that I didn't want or could really afford !!

I have duly sat myself on the naughty step, and given myself a 100 lines of "I must not call people names, unless I want to be called them back". :sad:

I very humble Missy xx

PS - v excited for Kitchenaid TSV ... I want one .. !!!!!!

At least she doesn't keep going on about her wedding and honeymoon!

Instead, she just kept going on about how she always feels the cold and can never get warm. I did wonder if it was true or whether it was a ploy to get us to buy slankets, plush wraps and all the other things that were on during the afternoon shows she presented.

And Richard Jackson mentioned 3 times (to my knowledge) that his father is 91. That's an incredible age but ......... it was like Groundhog Day with both of them repeating the same phrases.

i knew exactly who you meant too missy - and my thoughts went straight to sophie ellis bextor as well. similarly, years ago, probably before satellite dishes were invented, my friends and i used to say feargal sharkey had a face like a frying pan.

i knew exactly who you meant too missy - and my thoughts went straight to sophie ellis bextor as well. similarly, years ago, probably before satellite dishes were invented, my friends and i used to say feargal sharkey had a face like a frying pan.

I remember when Janet Ellis, presenter of Blue Peter, gave birth to Sophie on the show. Perhaps it was the radio waves that affected her face. :tongue:

I remember when Janet Ellis, presenter of Blue Peter, gave birth to Sophie on the show. Perhaps it was the radio waves that affected her face. :tongue:

Eeeeeewwwww - what, LIVE??????
that's surely taking informative children's telly a step too far isn't it?
(Did she say - here's one I made earlier...?) :giggle:

Not sure she can LH more's the pity!

Let's call it "descriptive writing" rather than "name-calling" at least that's my old English teacher's viewpoint!

Jude xx

PS I have a very round face and was called tit-face at school when I had a cold...never did me any harm :mysmilie_857:

Well,My nickname at school was fanny,so we make a good pair.

Best years of our lives eh?

I would say it was my best friend who called me titface. Being known as Jude did me a favour in that I avoided most other name-calling. My brother's mates faired far worse at the adjoining boys school, with the masters joining in the name-calling! It's a wonder they're not all cyclepaths!

Jude xx

My BIL was called "pan face" at school too .... always makes me giggle when its brought up in convo :blush: (because he's also not a v nice person, so its def karma !!)

Missy x

Last edited:
Eeeeeewwwww - what, LIVE??????
that's surely taking informative children's telly a step too far isn't it?
(Did she say - here's one I made earlier...?) :giggle:

Yeh. Got dropped on the floor. :sun:

Oh, Akimbo, you have made me howl with laughter on a day when I didn't think I'd raise a smile. :mysmilie_859::mysmilie_867::mysmilie_867:

I LOVE THIS FORUM but I don't like Anna. She has all the personality of a cardboard box with no writing on it!!!

I agree that the new presenters are rubbish. Dont mind the Irish fellow, miceal or mihcal or whatever his name is, but the two female presenters are terrible.
I watched Genevieve on Ideal World the other day and she was lovely, warm and intelligent. Wonder why the powers that be at QVC decided to replace her with second rate presenters like Anna and Carmel.
Its a shame. Bet Ideal are laughing.

Moonface quote of the day "it's nice to have a good solid thing to pull on".... during the Lyla footwear hour! :clapping: Fnar.

Latest posts

Back