The Ninja anyone bought or tried one?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clevercat

Registered Shopper
I saw the Ninja machine the other day and am tempted to buy one. Has anyone used it and what did you think of it? I don't want a Kitchenaid type machine just a step up from my Braun stick blender/chopper in quantities and uses. Thank you in advance for any advice.:blush:

Yes, got one. It's great, very tough and powerful. The small and medium bowls get used all the time, the big jug less so altough I've done the occasional smoothie. You have to be careful when chopping onions, peppers etc that you don't go slightly over and end up with purée. Less is more with the pulse button. I keep the bowls in the cupboard but the motor stays on the counter to remind me to use it,it's only the size of a tin of beans.

I'd recommend.

Yes, got one. It's great, very tough and powerful. The small and medium bowls get used all the time, the big jug less so altough I've done the occasional smoothie. You have to be careful when chopping onions, peppers etc that you don't go slightly over and end up with purée. Less is more with the pulse button. I keep the bowls in the cupboard but the motor stays on the counter to remind me to use it,it's only the size of a tin of beans.

I'd recommend.

Ditto!!

Wouldn't be without mine now. Use for loads of stuff, chicken for the cats, biscuits and nuts for baking, onions etc...I agree though, it's very easy to get pulse happy!! Many a time I've ended up with pureed onion :-(

Not just a chopper either but a blender/mixer. Use for cakes, curries etc.

Fantastic machine. Highly recommend.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Last edited:
I bought one in the US before I saw them on QVC here. Just picked it up because it was cheap but I have to say it's a really good machine and I'd trust the brand now.

I loved mine but broke it (not the motor) and can't find the replacement part anywhere! Very handy when it worked though.

Thanks for the replies. Ninja ordered in duck egg blue, looking forward to using it and never chopping onions by hand again.

Latest posts

Back