The official Mark Ryes Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:rolleyes:Lol I had absolutely no clue it's not like he has ever mentioned it lol a million times before.... he has never mentioned his liking for teen boys before either lol... Poor Mark though he refuses to go out with anyone over 30 and wants a teen boyfriend so he is destined for a lonely life. He should face up to reality to be honest as he openly admits he doesn't find men his own age attractive.

:rolleyes:Lol I had absolutely no clue it's not like he has ever mentioned it lol a million times before.... he has never mentioned his liking for teen boys before either lol... Poor Mark though he refuses to go out with anyone over 30 and wants a teen boyfriend so he is destined for a lonely life. He should face up to reality to be honest as he openly admits he doesn't find men his own age attractive.

I thought it was the other way around? :thinking:

Can be done - I know of one gay couple with a (nearly) 25 year age difference and they've been together 10+ years (ages now 60, thirtysomething).

I never said it couldn't be done my partner was 10 years younger than me what I am saying is he refuses to date anyone his own age because he doesn't fancy men over 30 so he only goes for looks and what happens if he dates a younger guy and he stops fancying them when they age. What happened to liking the person and not what they look like. Then again he can't help who turns him on.

it's a shame he's restricting himself if you like someone you like them age shouldn't come into it he's going to be one sad old man if he only looks for one type

I never said it couldn't be done my partner was 10 years younger than me what I am saying is he refuses to date anyone his own age because he doesn't fancy men over 30 so he only goes for looks and what happens if he dates a younger guy and he stops fancying them when they age. What happened to liking the person and not what they look like. Then again he can't help who turns him on.
Mark probably has this fixed idea of what he wants because he still hasn't found it yet, or alternatively he still can't get over being attracted to a specific person who isn't gay/doesn't fancy him :smile:

I think Mark needs that back massager. That'll fix him.
Whatever you may think of Mark it would be quite an eye-opener to watch him sell the worry angels; an event that might turn into a revealing confession of sorts...

Coming soon to Bid TV: The Confessional, featuring your favourite <del>Catholic</del> Bishop The Rt Hon Peter Simon. Or perhaps having the assistants dressed as nuns. Out of habit, presumably :wink:

Latest posts

Back