The Sak Ellis Crochet Tote Bag with Keyring Charm Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Sak Ellis Crochet Tote Bag with Keyring Charm
Item Number: 132333
QVC Price £40.00
Feature Price £24.98
P&P £4.95

A versatile crochet tote bag featuring silver-tone hardware, matching crochet handles and a matching, detachable keyring with three tassels and a branded charm. Perfect for sunny days in the park, stylish city breaks and trips to the beach, this Ellis bag from The Sak is a timeless investment to add to your accessories wardrobe that will be ready to use every time summer arrives.

Top notch crochet - the Ellis is created from the usual high-quality, signature Tightweave crochet that The Sak is known for. There are also two different stripe options; Canyon Stripe, Sand Stripe and Beach Stripe feature irregular-shaped crocheted lines in tonal colours, while the Navy Blue/Ivory and Black/Ivory both have uniform, evenly-spaced stripes.

Secure and organised - as a casual tote this bag offers fantastic organisation and security. Two elasticated slip pockets and a rear zip pocket inside allows you to keep your essentials within easy reach, a top zip closure ensures security, while the detachable keyring means no more rummaging for keys at the front door.

Roomy yet lightweight - large enough to accommodate all your essentials plus a beach towel, cozzie and snacks, this crocheted tote won't offer any unnecessary extra weight.

Detachable keyring features a The Sak branded charm
Main zip fastening
Inner bridge with zip fastening
Lining features two multi-functional pockets and a zipped rear pocket
Stitching detail
Outer: 100% polypropylene; lining: 100% polyester
Spot clean with barely damp cloth and mild detergent
Bag (h x w x d): 33cm x 25.4cm x 16.5cm (12.9" x 10" x 6.5")
Strap drop: 28cm (11")

Colour options:

Navy Blue/ Ivory Stripe
Sand Stripe
Canyon Stripe
Beach Stripe
Black/ Ivory Stripe

Behind the brand

The Sak collection offers stylish handbags that are affordable and on-trend. Featuring The Sak's unique 'Tightweave' construction, the wide array of designs ensures there is a style for every woman and every occasion.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.132333

im thinking this is the tsv that never happend

£30 incl p & p !!!!!! er no thanks, Bon Marche generally have these with sequins on for a tenner !! It may well be a "Sak" but in my circle they wouldn't know the difference between a Sak and a Sainsbury's special, so my money is safe. But earlier in the year I did buy the oto when the large wrist purse version was around a tenner, and I bought a couple for presents.

I used a similar Sac bag (I think it was a TSV 2 years ago, but cropped up as a One Time Only last Spring) touring Canada last summer and it was great and after lots of use and abuse it still looks perfect. I'm tempted by the "Canyon Stripe" option, very soft colours.

It's no match for my last gorgeous Sak TSV, which was much bigger, had a zip and I think around the same price. Sorry, pricepoint.

£30 incl p & p !!!!!! er no thanks, Bon Marche generally have these with sequins on for a tenner !! It may well be a "Sak" but in my circle they wouldn't know the difference between a Sak and a Sainsbury's special, so my money is safe. But earlier in the year I did buy the oto when the large wrist purse version was around a tenner, and I bought a couple for presents.
I bought two in black and sand and always use them on holiday, love them. :mysmilie_14:

That's my bag exactly! Wow, great price. I love this bag, it's great quality, holds tons of stuff, looks good, so if anyone else is wondering, just go for it. I might even be tempted to get another colour.

I don't really buy casual bags but I did like the beach and canyon stripe. They'd go with the two maxi dresses I gave in to - but I'm going to resist. The colours are nice though.

CC

I don't really buy casual bags but I did like the beach and canyon stripe. They'd go with the two maxi dresses I gave in to - but I'm going to resist. The colours are nice though.

CC

Are you saving yourself for Radley Candy Cane?

I didn't buy either as although they look nice I don't think I'd like the pleather handles and anyway the last thing I need is another bag really. I do realise though that to some real leather would be a no no, so I understand why they may not have used leather.

I once made the mistake of taking a part fabric, part pleather bag on holiday with me and left it on my sunbed whilst I hit the pool. The pleather handles melted in the Sun and the bag looked a right mess. Since then I only ever take a 100% fabric bag with me.

Latest posts

Back