The Sak Mariposa Large Crochet Tote Bag One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bizarrely, the link now carries you to the bag emblazoned with the words Today's Special Value, at a price of £26.98.

Oh well!

yep its gone back up to the TSV price it was last year strangly

What???? It's £10 more as a TSV than I paid yesterday so 3x£10 is a saving of £30!!!!! That's made my day! :mysmilie_47:
I forgive everyone here, including myself. But what's going on at QVC because it makes no sense whatsoever?

trust me that was last years TSV price but ive noticed even stranger things than that for example newer items added to clearence only after a month of being on air & yet stuff from ages ago lingering around ect

My thoughts exactly!!! I reckon it was indeed meant to be the TSV that never was, and when they've gone to put it back to it's previous price, yet again they've mucked it up and put it back to the price that never was. And of course it's a joke when it's such a mark-up on an OTO (makes you wonder about the TSV prices, really).

it wasnt meant to be a TSV again as that is last years TSV price the one that was meant to be the TSV was that feature price one i posted

Anyone received their bag yet? Clutch bag arrived this morning and it's lovely. Am sure I saw it lurking in last clicks but can't be definite on that.

Got my bags this morning - well done QVC and keep it up! The navy and bamboo bags are gorgeous and one very happy bunny here. :sun:

Latest posts

Back