The tweet removal did

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Absolutely nothing .......

Only tuned in briefly to the Joe Browns hour to witness.

The laughing at the stretch of the dress with the wide opening of her legs.

And the comment of you wearing your festive underwear underneath the shown leggings and you not wanting your baubles on show.

:puke:

Didn't see it, but can imagine her doing something like that. I seen her in the gift hour declaring she's the "real life Bridgette Jones"......er no you're not Chuntley, Bridgette Jones had talent.

Absolutely nothing .......

Only tuned in briefly to the Joe Browns hour to witness.

The laughing at the stretch of the dress with the wide opening of her legs.

And the comment of you wearing your festive underwear underneath the shown leggings and you not wanting your baubles on show.

She's gross.

Didn't see it, but can imagine her doing something like that. I seen her in the gift hour declaring she's the "real life Bridgette Jones"......er no you're not Chuntley, Bridgette Jones had talent.

We catch the best bits :mysmilie_7:

Plus I heard the reference to the fella she knows who has his back regularly waxed and went on to comment about her own intimate waxing

Plus I heard the reference to the fella she knows who has his back regularly waxed and went on to comment about her own intimate waxing

She probably mentioned the intimate waxing to excite the man with the hairy back. :mysmilie_17:
The woman and her obsession for attention is off the scale.

She probably mentioned the intimate waxing to excite the man with the hairy back. :mysmilie_17:
The woman and her obsession for attention is off the scale.

She's barking up the wrong tree if it's ex-candle GBF Stephen! :mysmilie_50:

She's barking up the wrong tree if it's ex-candle GBF Stephen! :mysmilie_50:

You know what, I was going to mention him but thought knowing Chuntley, and I think I do, it could be any of a long line of male stalkers. :mysmilie_19:

I can't understand why she is allowed to say things like that. A totally revolting individual.

I can't understand why she is allowed to say things like that. A totally revolting individual.

Whaaaaaat????

Does anyone know what she said about her intimate waxing? How can you elaborate about 'wax on, wax off' on the telly?

I couldn't believe her saga of the sprout soup that she made, she really has become too silly for words. I felt sorry for the guest tha was on with her.

I couldn't believe her saga of the sprout soup that she made, she really has become too silly for words. I felt sorry for the guest tha was on with her.

I didn't see that treat but did find her with Simon Brown & Lock & Lock. He said that there were Great Tits on one of the bags, she came back with "Is there a pair of them?", looked at the camera & did a juvenile grin. He didn't respond.

I didn't see that treat but did find her with Simon Brown & Lock & Lock. He said that there were Great Tits on one of the bags, she came back with "Is there a pair of them?", looked at the camera & did a juvenile grin. He didn't respond.

There she goes again, rubbish at maths, I didn’t see it but could guarantee there’d have only been one tit on that hour.

I get confused here sometimes when I have to guess who you are all talking about? Is it Catherine Huntley? Did anybody catch that tweet she did a few days ago? It went along the lines of "look who is here to trim my bush and inspect my back passage" along with a picture of that DIY chap at her garden.

It was fairly swiftly removed. But I'm amazed she posted something like that in the first place!

I get confused here sometimes when I have to guess who you are all talking about? Is it Catherine Huntley? Did anybody catch that tweet she did a few days ago? It went along the lines of "look who is here to trim my bush and inspect my back passage" along with a picture of that DIY chap at her garden.

It was fairly swiftly removed. But I'm amazed she posted something like that in the first place!

You got it. It was on the social media thread & started after someone had made a nebulous complaint on the Q's fb page. You're obviously a nicer person than me because I wasn't in the least bit surprised, having seen one she posted while sitting on the loo & hearing her talk about her periods & severe flatulence when she was supposedly 'at work'. I have put the Q's sales assistants into a league table ranging from obnoxious to downright useless & many categories inbetween, to be honest most belong in all of them. She's top of the table.

Last week Chloe Everton said to Steve "Dyson" "go on then show us your crevice" then did that half smirk to the staff off air around her who no doubt giggled, he giggled too, this was just one of many, you can catch them quite regularly. Chuntley will not have any attention taken away from her, so she now goes one better, knowing you could streak butt naked while effing and blinding through the QVC studio while presenting and still not get sacked, they'll push the boundaries both on air and off because there seems no structure at QVC, no upper management watching who isn't pally pally with the staff, and who isn't afraid to penalise them for all the arrogance, self promotion, rudeness and using the company as a feee for all, putting themselves first before the customer, as for Chloe Everton, slice her in half and you'll see "Bid TV" running through her like a stick of rock.

Last week Chloe Everton said to Steve "Dyson" "go on then show us your crevice" then did that half smirk to the staff off air around her who no doubt giggled, he giggled too, this was just one of many, you can catch them quite regularly. Chuntley will not have any attention taken away from her, so she now goes one better, knowing you could streak butt naked while effing and blinding through the QVC studio while presenting and still not get sacked, they'll push the boundaries both on air and off because there seems no structure at QVC, no upper management watching who isn't pally pally with the staff, and who isn't afraid to penalise them for all the arrogance, self promotion, rudeness and using the company as a feee for all, putting themselves first before the customer, as for Chloe Everton, slice her in half and you'll see "Bid TV" running through her like a stick of rock.
:mysmilie_471: Actually Shopps it's a fabulous post & says EVERYTHING about the arrogant sales staff & the management that's about as useful as watered-down skimmed milk.

Catherine on the Mally hour last evening was joking about, then said something along the lines of “I’ll take it one step further and have it tattooed.”
Then said, “Oh the bosses maybe watching I’ll switch on my best telephone voice”, then started talking in a put on prim voice.

:mysmilie_471: Actually Shopps it's a fabulous post & says EVERYTHING about the arrogant sales staff & the management that's about as useful as watered-down skimmed milk.

They wouldn't get away with this behaviour anywhere else T.....watered down skimmed milk:mysmilie_19:

Catherine on the Mally hour last evening was joking about, then said something along the lines of “I’ll take it one step further and have it tattooed.”
Then said, “Oh the bosses maybe watching I’ll switch on my best telephone voice”, then started talking in a put on prim voice.

The "bosses" obviously don't give two shine-a-ights (rhyming slang :mysmilie_17:) they're probably either out getting wasted or watching Chuntley to see how much of her knockers she has on show that evening, doubt they even hear a word........I'm going with the knockers. :mysmilie_3:

Well I think I'll cut CH some slack over "that" Twitter post. I saw Mr DIY doing a show with JK and the SunJoe air compressor. At one point JK had picked up a deflated football that was part of the demonstration, and DIY said "I'm glad you are playing with my balls Jackie"

He said it totally straight-faced, but she smirked. So it seems he is on that level of sense of humour anyway, so perhaps she already knew that when she made the Twitter post?

Latest posts

Back