Tiffany lamp guy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Does anyone else find the Tiffany bloke intensely irritating? He's a cross between Cliff Richard and Prince Charles. I quite like some of the lamps but I had to switch him off last night, particularly when Jill F was doing her:- "Oh no please leave me just one, I've got a corner of my house that I just have to have that lamp for. Why didn't I order that before I came on air?" And he was indulging her, laughing like a seagull. What happened to the girl (Emma I think) who used to do it?

I've no idea what happened to the other guest presenter but found both him and Jill increasingly irritating yesterday. In one show with the orb lamp at a oto he opened it and obviously had to improvise his spiel as later in another show there had been an inner cover missing from the first showing.

I preferred Emma :wave: I also find this guy irritating - seems rather inept as a guest presenter. Lastnight, whilst Debbie was trying to convey some quite useful practical information all he did was witter on about how wonderful everything was :wait: He's a bit like the male equivalent of Yankee Michaela.:smirk: And he really needs to sort out that barnet.

I thought he had a look of Sir Cliff Richard _ does he have a brother?

If he were Sir Cliff's brother he would have dropped it in somewhere I'm sure, he's so full of himself. He has to be a bachelor boy too. Can't imagine anyone putting up with him.

So did they not tempt you to buy the classic novelty telephone lamp then? I think you secretly bought the Teapot one last time – they'd look nice together!! :nod:
Wow that teapot was certainly a little belter!! :clapping: No telephone but tbh I'm a bit put out cos I've been searching the website in vain for this and I rather fancied a nice cock...:tongue:

Tiffany Style Lighting

See this colourful range

Wow that teapot was certainly a little belter!! :clapping: No telephone but tbh I'm a bit put out cos I've been searching the website in vain for this and I rather fancied a nice cock...:tongue:

Steady now Pinkpussycat. My parents actually bought that 'cock' lamp a few years ago and it looks fab in their conservatory. I have to say I was thinking of getting one too. It would just finish off my new designer kitchen nicely. Interior design is all about the accessories you know. :mysmilie_454:

Tiffany Style Lighting

See this colourful range

Mmmm – a cock, nice cup of tea and phone for taxi home, what more could a girl want!
I can't believe I've just said that, must be the alchohol I've consumed tonight!! :glass::glass::glass:

Does anyone else find the Tiffany bloke intensely irritating? He's a cross between Cliff Richard and Prince Charles. I quite like some of the lamps but I had to switch him off last night, particularly when Jill F was doing her:- "Oh no please leave me just one, I've got a corner of my house that I just have to have that lamp for. Why didn't I order that before I came on air?" And he was indulging her, laughing like a seagull. What happened to the girl (Emma I think) who used to do it?

I think she emigrated

Latest posts

Back