Tignanello Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fluffwump

Registered Shopper
Hi can anyone help, i have the lovely cognac tig pebble leather french tote handbag with purse, item no 140672 (was a TSV a little while back) and am very pleased with it , however on todays airing I see that it has a small chrome fob hanging from one of the handles, mine doesn't...... does anyone know is this a new addition to the bag or have I received mine with something missing? still very pleased with it though ... excellent quality.

I remember on the TSV presentation there was a little fob on the bags. I have 2 on order which should arrive this week (hopefully) so I'll let you know if they have them. I've ordered the red and the cognac as I couldn't decide between them. I'm hoping 1 will be a nicer colour than the other, otherwise I'l have to keep them both! Are you pleased with yours?

I remember on the TSV presentation there was a little fob on the bags. I have 2 on order which should arrive this week (hopefully) so I'll let you know if they have them. I've ordered the red and the cognac as I couldn't decide between them. I'm hoping 1 will be a nicer colour than the other, otherwise I'l have to keep them both! Are you pleased with yours?

yes i love mine I have the cognac it looks rather posh! I bet you'll be keeping both, I am now very tempted by the red as well! The blue looks good too :1:, the only one I don't like is the black as I feel the stitching contrasts too much.Hope you get yours soon and love it as much as I love mine!

Last edited:
Just as an update, if you check the details on qvc and scroll over the different colours you can see the silver fob on 2 of the bags. If you really wanted one I would give CS a ring and ask them about it.

I'm a bit sick that I ordered them the other day and now they are on with easy pay though. I quite like the look of one of the other bags as well though so might have to treat myself to one of those too!!

Hi,
Got both my bags today, unfortunately they are both going back. They are just not big enough for me, I carry lot's of stuff and they are quite heavy even when empty.

Latest posts

Back