Tili TSV 21/8/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili 6 Piece Skincare Collection TSV 21/08/22

30ml Gatineau Melatogénine MorphoBiotique Serum RRP £69 + post
100ml Skinsense Anti-Ageing Firming Neck & Decollete CreamRRP £36 + post
150ml Elemis Pro Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser RRP £44 + post
118ml Perricone No Rinse Pore Minimizing Toner RRP £37 + post
30 Capsules Judith Williams Retinol Science Capture Youth Retinol Capsules RRP £30 + post (dont look like the 60 pot) RRP £30 + post
30ml Prai 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme RRP £28 + post

Total RRP £244 + post (if all sizes are correct

Attachments

• Tili TSV 1.jpg
    Tili TSV 1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 218
  • Tili TSV 2.jpg
    Tili TSV 2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 205
Tili 6 Piece Complete Skincare Collection
Item Number: 246165
QVC Price £200.00
Todays Special Value Price £55.00
P&P £3.95

If your skincare routine is feeling stuck in a rut, we've got the answer, courtesy of Tili. This six-piece Complete Skincare Collection offers a complete skincare routine, from cleanser to retinol capsules, all from a host of beloved brands, including Elemis, Perricone, Gatineau and much more. Gathering together a plethora of expert formulas, each step in this collection will work to give you deeply cleansed, hydrated, beautifully toned skin. For a complexion that feels completely revitalised, look no further than this brand new regime!

Get the basics right – included in this collection is Elemis' lauded Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser, a lightweight gel formula that works to support your skin's natural moisture, as well as Perricone Intensive Pore Minimising Toner, which helps to give your skin a refreshed, purified finish. With this dynamic duo as the start of your skincare routine, your skin can feel uplifted every day.

Your whole face first – from your forehead to your decollete, this skincare regime has you covered thanks to Prai's 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Cream and Skinsense's Anti-Ageing Neck & Decollete Cream. Working to deliver intense treatment to fine lines and wrinkles, these fabulous formulas are your daily moisturisers but elevated, offering a diverse range of skincare benefits that help you achieve a hydrated, sculpted, ultra-smooth complexion.

Fight those fine lines – to top off your skincare regime, Gatineau's Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Serum will work to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and spruce up the look of your skin, while the Retinol Capsules from Judith Williams help to smooth out the look of fine lines too, leaving your skin with a hint of radiance. If you're looking to up the ante on your anti-ageing skincare, this collection is your first step to help you care for your complexion as it matures.

Contains:

• 1 x Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (150ml) - a luxurious gel cleanser that works to revitalise the look and feel of skin as it cleanses, minimising the appearance of pores and lifting away make-up, daily impurities and excess oil without stripping essential moisture. Infused with a blend of mineral-rich magnesium, zinc, and copper, and succinic, lactic and ferulic acids, along with padina pavonica (a marine algae), acai fruit, mimosa flower and cabbage rose extracts
  • 1 x Perricone Intensive Pore Minimising Toner (118ml) – a refreshing toner that works to minimise the appearance of stubborn large pores, as well as working to reduce excess shine, gently exfoliating and purifying your skin for a matte, clear-looking complexion. Infused with DMAE, salicylic acid and copper complex
  • 1 x Gatineau Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Serum (30ml) - a multi-action serum boasting a silky, lightweight texture designed to revitalise the complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with Gatineau's MorphoTriPeptide technology, chestnut seed extract, great burdock seed extract and vitamin E
  • 1 x Prai 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme (30ml) - a rich moisturiser that works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while encouraging a radiant glow. Combines advanced peptide technology, Tripeptide Syn-Coll, with 24 carat gold extract, Nulastic Silk, prai oil and sunflower seed oil
  • 1 x Judith Williams Retinol Science Capsules (60 capsules) – individual capsules formulated with Advanced innovative technology, which work intensively to help skin look visibly younger and revitalised. Enriched with valuable retinol, essential vitamins and hydrating oils
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Firming Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml) - a silky cream formulated to moisturise the delicate skin of the neck and decollete, an area known for showing visible signs of ageing, leaving it looking smoother, firmer and more youthful. Infused with Juvinity skincare technology, plus allantoin, zinc and soya oil

Tili 6 Piece Skincare Collection TSV 21/08/22

30ml Gatineau Melatogénine MorphoBiotique Serum RRP £69 + post
100ml Skinsense Anti-Ageing Firming Neck & Decollete CreamRRP £36 + post
150ml Elemis Pro Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser RRP £44 + post
118ml Perricone No Rinse Pore Minimizing Toner RRP £37 + post
60 Capsules Judith Williams Retinol Science Capture Youth Retinol Capsules RRP £60 + post
30ml Prai 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme RRP £28 + post

Total RRP £244 + post (if all sizes are correct
60 capsules so makes the total £274 + post

I wanted to feel good about this but I’m not sure. The Gatineau serum is probably the best item for me. I’d like to try something from perricone but not that. I have cleansers queueing up so don’t really need the Elemis and that takes care of the ‘premium’ names. The skinsense, prai and Judith W products are more ‘budget’ although they do have their fans and I’m sure they’re ok. The price is good but is it for me? Can anyone vouch for anything?

Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (150ml) - £44 direct cost £9.47
Perricone Intensive Pore Minimising Toner (118ml) – £37 direct cost £7.96
Gatineau Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Serum (30ml) - £69 direct cost £14.84
Prai 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme (30ml) - £28 direct cost £6.02
Judith Williams Retinol Science Capsules (60 capsules) – £60 direct cost £12.91
Anti-Ageing Firming Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml) - £36 direct cost £7.75

Total £274 cost £58.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Q have been sneaky monkies in inflating sales for this - between 9pm and midnight last night they had the set on 5 easy pays + p&p - and then from midnight on only on 2.

Q have been sneaky monkies in inflating sales for this - between 9pm and midnight last night they had the set on 5 easy pays + p&p - and then from midnight on only on 2.
not really cause the Tili TSV lauched in the 9pm show which was part of the fashion event meant that it had to have the 5 easy pays applied to it & that is a very common thing when a tsv launches in a 9pm show on a event day ect

not really cause the Tili TSV lauched in the 9pm show which was part of the fashion event meant that it had to have the 5 easy pays applied to it & that is a very common thing when a tsv launches in a 9pm show on a event day ect

Probably got them more sales than they would have otherwise got for those who get enticed by super low monthly payments - for an otherwise unremarkable set.

I went for it. I love skin care products, and will use all of this. I bought the last all skincare Tili TSV ( some time ago!) and loved it! I’ve been a very good girl, and used up all my stash , except for an Aldi balm cleanser, and a face mask, so l deserve a treat! I like the idea of Tili boxes but they always seem to include tanning products, electrical devices, and make up items which are never in the shades/colours that I use. This one is good value for me.

I went for it. I love skin care products, and will use all of this. I bought the last all skincare Tili TSV ( some time ago!) and loved it! I’ve been a very good girl, and used up all my stash , except for an Aldi balm cleanser, and a face mask, so l deserve a treat! I like the idea of Tili boxes but they always seem to include tanning products, electrical devices, and make up items which are never in the shades/colours that I use. This one is good value for me.
I agree, and it is giving me the chance to try lots of products l could never normally afford and see if they are actually worth the money.

Latest posts

Back