Tim Holtz TSV on Tuesday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks fab thanks Ian, I think there is a mini bottle (stickles size) of glossy accents there in the picture, and is there something like perfect pearls? Theres a mini mister bottle and the wooden thing (blending block) I already have, you use it with the alcohol inks but can use it with an ink pad too. If its £26 then I think thats good value :)

Thank You! for the info SCW. I'm looking forward to craft day, it should be really good with all the different guests. A pleasant change, and I love the crafting style of Tim Holtz.

Hi

I'm relatively new to QVC but am so excited about the Tim Holtz shows!

If I put something in my basket on-line; do I have to check out in order to keep that item; or can I add further things into my basket still keeping what is in my basket safe?? :mysmilie_687:

Ali

Tim Holtz 6 Sheets of Grungepaper Item No, 589241 WRONG DESCRIPTION ??

Not too sure they have the correct details on this one ????

Tim Holtz 6 Sheets of Grungepaper
QVC Price£10.36 Item Number589241 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.45Overall Rating no ratings Be the first to write a review.

Write a review

Share this Product: Product Q&A
Be the first to ask a question.
Customer Stories
Be the first to share your story.
Share this page:

Bring HD entertainment to any room in the house with this sleek 25" LCD TV from Hannspree. The moderately sized widescreen TV boasts a dynamic contrast ratio of 10,000:1 for rich and colourful images as well as 1080p HD resolution for an amazingly sharp picture. It has a built-in Freeview tuner as well as two HDMI ports for getting the most from your HD games consoles or Blu-ray players. An integrated 10W advanced audio system means the TV delivers great sound as well as visuals. Direct despatch: please allow 10 - 14 days for delivery. UK only.

As far as I know items will only be kept in basket for around 30 minutes, unless you confirm purchases

I think that's right, unless you;re actively adding - I think basket automatically empties 30 mins after last addition, but unless you're buying more than 1 of something there's no overall reduction or capping of p+p on qvc so you might as well just check out the item if you're sure you want it.

Not too sure they have the correct details on this one ????

QVC Price£10.36 Item Number589241 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.45Overall Rating no ratings Be the first to write a review.

Write a review

Share this Product: Product Q&A
Be the first to ask a question.
Customer Stories
Be the first to share your story.