Timer candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
For the life of me I can’t recall what program it was on very recently in the last week, I’m sure.
Though it could have been something we had stored on the v box but then I don’t think so.
But someone picked up a timer candle it was just like those on QVC.
It was one of those decorated faux wax type ones with the small plastic faux flame, sunk down in the centre. This person said I do really think these are tacky.
🤭😉😂

I've got one of these in just plain faux wax and unlit it does look a bit rubbish but when it is lit and in my antler hurricane lamp it really does look nice. It uses a lot of batteries though.

CC

For the life of me I can’t recall what program it was on very recently in the last week, I’m sure.
Though it could have been something we had stored on the v box but then I don’t think so.
But someone picked up a timer candle it was just like those on QVC.
It was one of those decorated faux wax type ones with the small plastic faux flame, sunk down in the centre. This person said I do really think these are tacky.
🤭😉😂
Would it have been The Apprentice, when they were choosing what to sell….?

I got my timer candle from the Range. It flickers and looks lovely when lit in either a glass vase or my metal cage that was a bargain from Dunelm.

Latest posts

Back