Titan Super Peeler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got my version from Tesco, £3.00ish 2 yrs ago; to replace one my MIL got me 11 yrs ago; I cook allll the time, I saw 2 minutes of the IW demo which was awful

I quite liked the look of the demos of the Titan peeler, but wasn't prepared to pay nearly £20 inc delivery for the privilege !

Anyhow i found somewhere selling for £3.95 inc free p+p. was a bit weary of ordering from the site, but as they take paypal i took the chance.

Anyway it arrived next day and is a original Titan peeler with slicing board for less than a quarter of the cost on IW

Its a great bit of kit and highly recommended, great for cheese slices for sandwiches and cheese on toast

http://shop.thekingofthings.co.uk/epages/es122210.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es122210/Products/0038

Sorry for ther long winded post thought it might be of use to people who are intrested :mysmilie_696:
Thanks for the link deanos, I have ordered one and just waiting for delivery.

Speak of the devil, mine has just been delivered by the postie!

Rich

I want one of these, 2 for that price!

Are they delivered by the normal postie, as in, through the letterbox without a signature?

If not, does the website deliver to an alternative address?

yes just sent normal post in a jiffy bag, they fit throughthe letterbox, although if ordering 2 they may not

yes just sent normal post in a jiffy bag, they fit throughthe letterbox, although if ordering 2 they may not

Thanks, Deanos! One was going to be for my mum, so I'll send hers direct :)

Why can't I get the box of smilies to work? It scrolls like a bitch and locks my lappy up!

Just ordered 4!......why can't I buy anything without my sisters having to 'have' one too :mysmilie_81:

If anyone wants one you better be quick...they've gone up since the link was posted....still way cheaper than IW though :mysmilie_82:

My 2 arrived today in a Jiffy bag, it fitted into my smaller than average mailbox just fine!. The postage was £2.14 + whatever a Jiffy bag cost so they cant have made a huge amount on them!

Thanks for the tip Deano :mysmilie_698:

I got mine in Lakeland, I will never use another peeler even peels swede!

I read that as "peels suede" and was left wondering why anyone would want to peel suede before I realised how silly I was :mysmilie_17:

I've used it to peel swede's too - very good :mysmilie_696:

TIP....
I stab a little cake fork into potatoes when peeling them - less risk of my fingers getting sliced! My son does it too as he loves the peeler, but I'm worried he will lose half a finger as they are sharp.

I also got mine not from Ideal World - got it from an ebay seller who was selling them for a fraction of the price, including the julienne/mandoline. :)

I read that as "peels suede" and was left wondering why anyone would want to peel suede before I realised how silly I was :mysmilie_17:

I've used it to peel swede's too - very good :mysmilie_696:

TIP....
I stab a little cake fork into potatoes when peeling them - less risk of my fingers getting sliced! My son does it too as he loves the peeler, but I'm worried he will lose half a finger as they are sharp.

I also got mine not from Ideal World - got it from an ebay seller who was selling them for a fraction of the price, including the julienne/mandoline. :)

Please be careful if your son is using the peeler - mine took a slice of my thumb the other day They are very sharp

Latest posts

Back