Todays items?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teessvee

Registered Shopper
Hi there have just got the new website and can't for the life in me find how you can look at what was on air all day? Am I going senile.... don't answer that lol.

Look at the top left hand side of opening page teessvee
Click on 'Items From The Past Week'

Please fill in the feedback form (usually found floating down the right hand side of the screen) even if it's just to say something was hard to find or the layout wasn't intuitive. I've started sending one everytime I'm told my session has expired and I must log in....it takes less time than logging in!

Maybe they'll see how annoying it can be!

Jude xx

No teesvee I couldn't find it either, and I've only just received the new website too.

If I cant find anything, I wont be able to buy anything. There must be loads like us, so I bet there's a huge dip in buying. Serves 'em right.

Look at the top left hand side of opening page teessvee
Click on 'Items From The Past Week'

That list doesn't include the "Today's product Videos" from the old site. I really liked having that facility when folks on here were referring to things from that day like presenter habits, clothes, bizarre hair etc!!

That list doesn't include the "Today's product Videos" from the old site. I really liked having that facility when folks on here were referring to things from that day like presenter habits, clothes, bizarre hair etc!!

Yeah, I miss that feature too - really brightened my day sometimes having a gawp & a giggle at the things you mentioned. :giggle:

Plus, I like to see the actual daytime show the item was actually featured on, really infuriating when you get stuck with a generic video of, say, earrings & it's just Dale, Charlie or whoever just sitting there with them on a plastic thingy, no model, no nuffin', some of their videos are really naff & useless! :tongue:

Front page, same box left hand side - Click QVC TV Guide.
"See items/Watch clips"

Front page, same box left hand side - Click QVC TV Guide.
"See items/Watch clips"

Aha, they seem to have sorted that now then, as we do indeed (finally!) appear to have videos of all the items on air on a given day, featuring videos from that particular day/show.....hurray! :clapping:

Aha, they seem to have sorted that now then, as we do indeed (finally!) appear to have videos of all the items on air on a given day, featuring videos from that particular day/show.....hurray! :clapping:

Hmm, just looked at the 10pm hour and they don't all have videos and some are generic :(

Please fill in the feedback form (usually found floating down the right hand side of the screen) even if it's just to say something was hard to find or the layout wasn't intuitive. I've started sending one everytime I'm told my session has expired and I must log in....it takes less time than logging in!

Maybe they'll see how annoying it can be!

Jude xx

I have tried to get on the feedback form but every time I click on it it takes me off the Q website!

Hmm, just looked at the 10pm hour and they don't all have videos and some are generic :(

Darnit, I spoke too soon ('tis all that Minim's fault, she falsely raised our hopes! lol) - we should've known it was too good to be true....(or asked Meg to double-check her findings!) :giggle: Back to square one then! :dull:

Although......they may still be fiddling with it & it is changing constantly as to what is showing/working, as it was truly terrible to start with (I've had access to the new site for a good while now so been doing a lot of peering! lol) but the videos do seem to be catching up with themselves, IYSWIM? :wonder:

Meg said she don't know......and have you got any treats?

The site was acting up last night. The opening pages kept changing

Well I think you're all having a mass hallucination! I haven't seen a snifter of a new site (by the sounds of things I don't want to!)

Latest posts

Back