Todays Spends (must include QVC) dare I share??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
There must be something in my planetary aspects today that seem to force a Credit card hammering
I thought it would be interesting to share every single penny that 'went out' today including QVC - hence being on QVC forum
So, I went into town today to 'check' items in person before ordering from QVC so firstly my car park charges
£2.80
I then had lunch
(bought chicken & Jacket potato, & Coffee - Harvester )
£7.50
As I was in Debenhams checking out L'Occitane, I made a stop at Yves Saint laurent
(bought one rouge Pur Lipstick)
£23.50
and then waltzed past the Chanel counter & bought 148 Petit Péche LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES (lip gloss)
Well it is limited edition after all
£20.00
Stopped at RAF charity raffle stand and bought ticket
£2.40
Returning home happy after checking in person scents/shades I went online to QVC and ordered:
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom EDT 50ml
£26.22
Smashbox Halo to Go with Baby Buki Brush -(Light)
£23.43
So that was my total daily spends - oh forgot my second cup of coffee
£2.45

Reading the above I realised that if I had stayed away from stores, I would probably not have bought the Gloss and lipstick, therefore maybe best to buy 'blind' from QVC because cost of returning is far cheaper, than checking items in person first!!

Oh dear I cant even bear to tot it up

I bet your spends today were very light in comparison! :confused::whew:
Please someone give me a bigger spend list!

Although technically speaking you spent more cash today as I only parted with £46 in cash today - easy pay!!

i spent nothing today, was at home all day so tidied up, ate lunch at home (soup made in my slow cooker) and then read a book on my Kindle this afternoon. I was all cosy and warm and resisited the temptation to browse on the kindle and "one click" all the books that I want to buy.

Trying to hang onto my cash as will be going shopping next weekend with my lovely niece and want to spoil her.

£47 in Tesco (with £5 off voucher) and £45 to the dental hygienist, despite the fact that the suction device kept creeping out of my mouth - at one point was in my ear - and the suction machine exploded spectacularly over the floor. I felt I was owed a refund rather than a fee, but that's private/NHS dentistry for you.

yesterday....

£47 on new rug for the horse, cos shes oh so cold and trashed her other rug ! (5*"@!)

£17.86 in Tesco

£45 ish as my Kipling bag arrived from QVC

£7 on sons hair cut

99p mcflurry to bribe son to get his hair cut

£8.00 on cardigan in charity shop (well it was a M & S one)

£5.00 on a body warmer for son (it was half price)

£3.60 on sponges for the filter in the fish tank

£7 on a cleanser in the body shop

OMG!!!!! i think i should do this everyday..... throughly depressing but thankfully dont have too many days like this, even watched 2 beauty hours yesterday and didnt spend a thing.. even though sorely tempted by the sarah chapman overnight facial.

My spend today is £1400 for flights and £800 on car hire,and having looked at the fashion on Q today will not be spending any more.
Lynn.

OMG!!!!! i think i should do this everyday..... throughly depressing but thankfully dont have too many days like this, even watched 2 beauty hours yesterday and didnt spend a thing.. even though sorely tempted by the sarah chapman overnight facial.

Indeed it IS depressing I also think an every day tot-up is a great idea, our spends would absolutely lessen, rather than checking the CC bill wondering how the hell £2,000 had been spent in 30 days and wondering what on!

Sandwich for my lunch £2.30, bunch of daffodils at Tesco £1.00 and bottle of Tesco value water (for my boss who said that I had never bought him anything whilst someone else regulalrly buys him bottled water) £0.17 (he had better be grateful!). As I feel really virtuous compared to most of you I'm off to look for a valentine present for myself on Javari!

I was tempted by this, but didn't buy it

425496_10150551093226188_574381187_9126676_251118393_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back