Todays Spends (must include QVC) dare I share??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

erm I bought a daft Butler & Wilson Happy Bee broach today, well I didn't buy it my hubbie did for Valentine's...silly I know but I am quite :wave:

I am resisting any Birkenstock buying as I have so many, luckily I didn't like any on QVC today!

So far today I've spent £70 online at Fat Face (two tops), £21 online at Boots (eye pencils) and £25 online at Very (Jeans). I should probably step away from the computer!

Ok, I've not spent a penny since purchasing the Clarisonic TSV on Friday. Today, however, I took the bus into town (I had a contract job to do for a couple of hours) and before I took the bus back, I spent the following:

Popped into our new Waitrose and bought a veggie samosa and a Butterscotch Pecan Yum Yum
£2.30

Then up to Boots....I wanted to check out No7's hot cloth cleanser in anticipation of my Clarisonic arriving. No7 have launched their new Beautiful Skin range. I bought the following:

No7 Beautiful Skin Starter Kit for Normal/Dry Skin. But I had a cunning plan. The kit included a £5 off voucher against the Beautiful Skin range
£5.00

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm 150ml
No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser 200ml
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream 50ml
3 for 2 offer
£18.50 (should have been £23.50 but used my £5 off voucher)

Clairol Root Touch up
Redeemed 328 Boots Advantage Points -so FREE!

Babyliss hair clips
£2.25

I then started walking to the bus stop but passed my favourite Candle Store and bought 3 Kringle Wax tarts
£4.20 plus an extra 25p because I paid by debit card and it was under £5

Saw some lovely figs on display in the exotic fruit and veg place next door, so had to have a couple (hope the laxative effects aren't too drastic)
90p

Was almost tempted by a Whitney Houston CD for £1.99 in a nearby charity shop, but there were only a couple of songs on it I liked, so I resisted.

Caught bus home.
Bus ticket £3 return but I get that reimbursed so again doesn't count.

Spent £11.98 in the post office, but that was for ebay stuff and business postage so doesn't count!

Not too bad a day at the shops then!

Off to the cinema tonight but that's a zero spend as I got 2 free preview tickets.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back