Top QVC brand earners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
Just wondering who the top brand earners are at QVC? Out of the beauty brands I reckon it's probably Elemis, given the number of TSVs they shift. On the clothes front, maybe Diane Gilman because she always seems to shift endless pairs of jeans when she's over. Tech stuff I just wouldn't be able to hazard a guess as I don't watch it much. I also wonder which brand have the highest percentage returns, and in turn are most vulnerable to getting the boot from QVC.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

I know that a few years ago 50% of all Elemis sales in the UK were generated by QVC but what that means in terms of QVC top sellers I don't know.

I reckon the top selling fashion brand on QVC is Kim & Co. The stuff sells like ****** hot cakes in umpteen colours and when she's here Kim is on over two or three days. Several times a day too.

Think i must be slipping as was hankering over a rose printed dress today .............. have i aged 20yrs without noticing she usual grates eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pass the remote
before im past help

I will say all the skincare makeup brands shown on QVC are big earners for them

In no particular order:
Decleor
Elemis
Liz Earle
Gatineau
BE

Because of the number of TSVs each get.

Just thinking does it not depend on product mark up, numbers the brand can provide for Le Q, numbers of returns and if these can be resold?

Just wondering who the top brand earners are at QVC? Out of the beauty brands I reckon it's probably Elemis, given the number of TSVs they shift. On the clothes front, maybe Diane Gilman because she always seems to shift endless pairs of jeans when she's over. Tech stuff I just wouldn't be able to hazard a guess as I don't watch it much. I also wonder which brand have the highest percentage returns, and in turn are most vulnerable to getting the boot from QVC.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

On the clothes front I would think it would be Kim & Co. she has about 10 to 12 hours of air time most months.

I think antthony designs are nipping at her heels, they seem to sell out really quickly when he is on.

I get the feeling that gatineau is fading away, only because I don't seem to see many shows on anymore. Maybe people don't want to pay those prices for skincare, I know I don't and I used to always buy it.

I think antthony designs are nipping at her heels, they seem to sell out really quickly when he is on.

I get the feeling that gatineau is fading away, only because I don't seem to see many shows on anymore. Maybe people don't want to pay those prices for skincare, I know I don't and I used to always buy it.

I agree with you about Gatineau. A few years ago, there were Gatineau shows all the time and prices were more reasonable, especially TSVs. It's telling that you can now buy both Decleor and Gatineau from Littlewoods catalogues, where buyers can spread payments over at least 6 months (prices are horribly inflated and certainly no bargains to be had). If they were such strong, profitable brands they wouldn't be flogging their wares in a catalogue

I never knew Decleor and Gatineau products could be bought from Littlewoods, Its amazing the things you find out here!

Gatineau had 3 shows on 29th February.

Yes Gatineau is in Littlewoods at prices that are extortionate,I have often wondered where Gatineau is available to buy other than online and catalogue. There are 2 Decleor salons in the town near me but have never seen Gatineau anywhere or even advertised.Adverts for salons in our local paper state the products they use as does Yellow Pages--Decleor.Guinot,Aveda and so on but no Gatineau,and no review for it in Beautypeadia either even though it is supposedly a worldwide brand.

Do you reckon BE outsells LG then?

I agree, Gatineau are likely to get the chop at some stage. You can get Gatineau on Feel Unique too. I wonder if Decleor struggle to keep up with Elemis and Liz Earle on sales?

I don't buy fashion on Q, when I have I have always sent it back apart from my centigrade coat which has had 2 winters now and is fine for the next and probably the next. I think Centigrade is popular. I too have been tempted by Kim and co because the prints are so pretty, but it's this forum that has so far prevented me from buying! I really don't understand the whole Diane Gilman thing.

And Northern nights shifts so much bedding I can't believe it, although the quality is very good I ask myself, would so many people buy it if they were just popping into their local department store.... Come to think of it L'Occitaine... I always walk past the store in the mall but somehow buy shed loads of the stuff from Q!!

What about Kipling?
Some of the colours in the TSVs seem to sell out pretty quick.

I bet they make huge profits on the "specially for QVC" ones as the quality doesn't seem as good on the odd one I've bought like that ( & usually returned)

Latest posts

Back