QVC in general.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone see the post on QVC Facebook, which was removed?

It was a rather strange one.

They loved Kipling and this particular bag, but could not afford it. The bag was overpriced. They got an email about easy pay but did not get it until the next day and the easy pay had ended, and they could not buy the bag as they could not afford it.:unsure:

Boredom has got a lot to do with it.I have found the pleasure & looking forward to receiving something has a lot to do with it.Also looking to the future, well I will wear that when—-? Well I am now, so not all lost!

I was channel hopping while adverts were on and have just seen Zommos mattresses on QCV. Never heard of the brand I Googled it and, low and behold, when you find their site and rootle around on it, you get “sent” to QVC. I’m assuming that the featured mattress is a brand that’s made especially for QVC.

(Abbie Horne is presenting it and has said that she had the baby last week, so her maternity leave was short!)
I saw this too!

I didn’t totally understand how it worked either and like you googled it and seemed that QVC is only place to buy it.. Unless it’s brand new and maybe they have initial exclusivity or something?

I was shocked to see Abbie Horne presenting but it was from home and could only really her face!

I didn’t see it from the start tho....
But I was bit distracted by her because her lips looked as if they’d had work done - so big and shiny - and her forehead weirdly smooth.

Hope all went well with the birth etc...

Latest posts

Back