Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jackanory

Registered Shopper
Just flicking channels, tuned in to qvc, diamonique with Tova, haven't seen Tova for years, wtf has happened to her, always heavy handed with the plastic surgery but now extremely thin, is she ill? Lovely lady, but very peculiar looking, weird striped hair

Tova is quite old though isn't she? She's been thin ever since I've seen her on Q and if she's tall then it accentuates it. I'm not really a fan of her products but she seems an interesting lady with an interesting life.

CC

My neighbour told me last week that she was 60, I would have guessed about 40.

I was genuinely surprised, and she was pleased when I said so.

So, the cosmetic surgery worked ! Good for her, but overdone IMO. Her neck looks very stringy.
Yeah, maybe but what would her neck look like if she hadn't had surgery and it's always a trade off. I think as women we are very critical of our own and other women's appearance. We don't criticise men in the same way. There again, men can grow a beard and hide a lot of the things that women feel ages us.

What's the saying about signs of aging? Face or bum?

According to Google

Net Worth:$15 Million
Date of Birth:Nov 17, 1941 (79 years old)
Profession:Businessperson
Nationality:Norway

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie but been reading on this site for around 10 years. I have a weeny soft spot for Qvc as my granny brought me up as her own and during the 90's when I was a teenager she would buy Tova and other stuff out of her pension and post off the postal order.

She died in 2017 at the age of 91. Shame that the quality of the items Qvc sells now are not the patch on some of the stuff that they sold back then. Times do change but not always for the best. X

Welcome Livvy- your Nan sounds lovely but I’ll bet she wouldn’t be pleased with the shenanigans of the current presenters.

Let us know your likes and dislikes .

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie but been reading on this site for around 10 years. I have a weeny soft spot for Qvc as my granny brought me up as her own and during the 90's when I was a teenager she would buy Tova and other stuff out of her pension and post off the postal order.

She died in 2017 at the age of 91. Shame that the quality of the items Qvc sells now are not the patch on some of the stuff that they sold back then. Times do change but not always for the best. X
Hello, Always lovely to have another one join us 💐 The soft spot I had for the Q disappeared many moons ago but it's good for a laugh.

Hi Livvy, welcome here on board! :)

Welcome Livvy- your Nan sounds lovely but I’ll bet she wouldn’t be pleased with the shenanigans of the current presenters.

Let us know your likes and dislikes .
Thank you for the warm welcome 😊
Yes, my Nan was amazing and missed everyday.

I doubt if she was still here that she would be buying as they definitely don't cater for the normal person with some of their pricing.

Xx
Xx

Hello, Always lovely to have another one join us 💐 The soft spot I had for the Q disappeared many moons ago but it's good for a laugh.
Thank you very much 😊. I'm 38 now but when I was a teen I really wanted to be a Qvc presenter (embarrassing lol😳) Qvc is definitely good for a laugh, totally agree with you 😄. I rarely buy unless it literally is a bargain.

Xxx

Latest posts

Back