TOYL offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

llloyd

Registered Shopper
Link:

Currently showing as £59.99 worth £236.50, to get it for £39.99 delivered used code SALE

This offer includes:
  • Elemis Pro Collagen Morning Matrix 30ml - RRP £85.00 cost £14.37
  • Gatineau Collagene Expert Smoothing Serum 30ml - RRP £75.00 cost £12.68
  • MURAD AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 200ml - RRP £43.00 cost £7.27
  • Percy & Reed Volumising No Oil Oil 60ml - RRP £20.00 cost £3.38
  • Trilogy Rosehip Oil Roller Ball 10ml - RRP £13.50 cost £2.29

Link:

Currently showing as £59.99 worth £236.50, to get it for £39.99 delivered used code SALE

This offer includes:
  • Elemis Pro Collagen Morning Matrix 30ml - RRP £85.00 cost £14.37
  • Gatineau Collagene Expert Smoothing Serum 30ml - RRP £75.00 cost £12.68
  • MURAD AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 200ml - RRP £43.00 cost £7.27
  • Percy & Reed Volumising No Oil Oil 60ml - RRP £20.00 cost £3.38
  • Trilogy Rosehip Oil Roller Ball 10ml - RRP £13.50 cost £2.29
Wow! Good job there’s mention of the fact the offer is from them and not Alison or QVC would be having a word!!

Have you used this company before, llloyd? There are some slightly worrying reviews on Trustpilot but you often get those with many companies which I’ve never had problems with. Just wondering if anyone here has any experience of Toyl?

Wow! Good job there’s mention of the fact the offer is from them and not Alison or QVC would be having a word!!

Have you used this company before, llloyd? There are some slightly worrying reviews on Trustpilot but you often get those with many companies which I’ve never had problems with. Just wondering if anyone here has any experience of Toyl?
I have used them a couple of times, from what I recall the packaging is basic, but the products I have received have been good.

Another TOYL offer, I’m not on commission btw.
Please note that it comes unboxed.

It took me forever to find this thread!

Ever since this and another offers thread were moved from the main QVC drag, I forget to look (and where!) and also to post.. Sadly.

Maybe it’s just me…! ;)

Only reason I found this was it must’ve popped up on my “main bit” as a new thread?!

Anyway…!

I’ve heard of TOYL and the offers seem excellent.

Did a bit of digging bc there was a bit of a red flag for me and I’ve been trying to remember why!

It turns out the lady who runs this - Karen Davis - used to run “All Boxed Up”.

I bought lots of their one off bargain beauty boxes but then the company just fell apart wnd people didn’t get their boxes or refunds etc…

No idea of why or true circumstances!

I got stung too.
There was a thread about it on Money saving expert which I’ll link to below.

This TOYL is a new company/venture so probably all totally fine!

And especially need not worry, this is a one off box and you’re not subscribing to anything!
I think maybe when you it’s hard to get out of it…?

And just to be aware of getting tied into anything…

Thread about ending of All Boxed-up (2018/2019). One poster claims she’s a con artist but I’d take with pinch of salt!

I received my box very quickly, too (even though it was via Evri who I am having non-stop problems with at the moment). The contents were beautifully presented with tissue, like the Tili boxes are (or were - not bought a Tili box for a few years). I’m delighted with it and would buy from them again.

I am very interested indeed to read about the All Boxed-Up connection! Thanks, TLL. The first thing I thought of when I saw the offer was ABU and I am surprised I didn’t make more of a connection and look into it, especially with little hints such as the owner being Brighton-based like ABU. I had several boxes from ABU over a couple of years - mostly mixed collections but also they often had Time Bomb sets for some reason. A few times, deliveries were delayed by weeks but they always replied to enquiries and gave due dates, and things did arrive. Until they didn’t! I had a box on order, paid for obviously, and kept chasing but nothing arrived and then the replies dried up. The person who had been replying had told me the owner was in hospital and nothing could happen without her including despatches and refunds, apparently. Sympathetic as I was to someone being in hospital, I did question why business operations had apparently seized up in her absence. I suggested surely their finance officer could arrange refunds, for example, but seems everything was done by the owner, so no! Anyway, eventually I went the charge-back route and got my money (about £35?) from the credit card company.

Although I am naturally quite cautious at first with new/small businesses and ABU didn’t end well, I can’t help thinking it was bad luck (the hospitalisation, assuming true) and poor management (relying on one person) rather than ill intent. Hopefully, TOYL has been set up bearing past mistakes in mind so I would still buy from them again.

Latest posts

Back