Trannie and Boobzanna - - - the video

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How embarrassing. Thanks for your hard work Strato and for sharing LOL

Thanks for the action replay Strato.

I have to say Trannie and Boobzanna seemed to have entertained us all since their stint yesterday, Maybe Q should wheel them out more often....

If only the fabulous Joan Rivers would re-appear they could do a special double bill, that really would have the on duty director in a cold sweat!

I love the title of the thread but was horrified to see all THAT in the nude, it WASN'T attractive, shapeless hanging everywhere. Otherwise good when that dress was on.

Admittedly I didn't see the show, only Strato's clip, but it just looks to me like she's demonstrating something from their own flesh coloured shapewear range.

They may be posh totty but they have no elegance, and come across like trollopes :puke:

The shapewear did look hideous, but Suzanna has amazing legs!
The constant references to tits and arse are quite pathetic, and very contrived. Similar level on the cringe scale to Dad dancing at a wedding.

When you're not expecting to come face-to-boob with a great pair of trussed-up knockers, it must have come as quite a shock to little Craig - suspect he had to have a lie down after. :sweat:

Latest posts

Back