ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Travelon Carry Safe Anti-Theft Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 830441
QVC Price £11.75
Try Me Price £9.64
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Keep belongings safe when you're out and about, with Travelon's Carry Safe Anti-theft shoulder bag. Attractive and functional, it will safeguard your things from thieves and pickpockets. It features a cut-proof chain link construction and the main compartment secures with a lobster-claw clasp and hidden magnetic fastening. In 900D nylon, the bag has a number of pockets and slots to organise your things, and an LED light to improve visibility when it's dark. The belt loop is adjustable and the detachable strap measures about 37cm - 69cm (14.5" - 27").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.830441

I really like the look of this - I searched high and low on the internet for this type of product to take on holiday/beach last year............................and ended up with a backpackers type netting thing,which was really awkward.

However,I would like to see a presentation before buying - and I had a really small bag like this from travelon once and everything kept falling out the sides :(

i suppose its a small enough price just to order and see.

Thanks SCW

It looks very useful, just wonder if its got a zip accross the main compartment my last ttravelon didn't and all my stuff kept falling out, If it has I will get one anybody know

Latest posts

Back