Truth drug comes to QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marverine: I'm a pretend celebrity - get me out of here!
Chuntley: OK, here's the deal: I'll say I'm not gorgeous then you can all tell me I actually am.
mecharlie: As long as I can stuff my face, my job's secure on the food hours so welcome to my lunch hour!
Sara G to guests: Do not be so inconsiderate as to try to speak while I'm interrupting.
Julia: Small is the new XL.
Micael: motormouth? Moi??
Kathy: I'm I'm er actually not Mrs um er Average no, er not at all. I'm I'm I'm er the same er size as um Julia.
Ann Dawson: YOU THINK THIS IS LOUD????
Richard Jackson: Who cares what they're like? Just buy them and make me rich!

Marverine: I'm a pretend celebrity - get me out of here!
Chuntley: OK, here's the deal: I'll say I'm not gorgeous then you can all tell me I actually am.
mecharlie: As long as I can stuff my face, my job's secure on the food hours so welcome to my lunch hour!
Sara G to guests: Do not be so inconsiderate as to try to speak while I'm interrupting.
Julia: Small is the new XL.
Micael: motormouth? Moi??
Kathy: I'm I'm er actually not Mrs um er Average no, er not at all. I'm I'm I'm er the same er size as um Julia.
Ann Dawson: YOU THINK THIS IS LOUD????
Richard Jackson: Who cares what they're like? Just buy them and make me rich!

all cracking entries there Thatu, but the Sara G one had me in absolute stitches :mysmilie_17:

Laura Geller : butterscotch caramel double cream macaroons iced marshmallow truffle chocolate frosted honey donuts burp

Latest posts

Back