tsv, oto just an idea.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
do you think that the tsv's are in deliberate short supply so that qvc can have a way of getting rid of some stock thats not selling well for whatever reason?
some of the oto's maybe are not best sellers i.e the liz earle mens set and the sun travel kit...great way of doing a sale day eh!

yes but i think that liz earle was decided not to give out too many of the tsvs cus they are the big sizes. concidence that the only big sized tsv does not have 28,000 like the last but must have been 4,000 or 5,000? almost nothing. they should do that on advanced orders for people wh didnt get it. but im afraid like i say if you really want it stay up til midnight, unless its listed on here lol. im glad ive got mine.

Though I did get the Father's Day mens' set on Advanced Order for my OH, whose manly facial hair (think gorse bush! lol) would probably shred the muslin cloths, hence why he likes facial wash not C&P! lol

do you think that the tsv's are in deliberate short supply so that qvc can have a way of getting rid of some stock thats not selling well for whatever reason?
some of the oto's maybe are not best sellers i.e the liz earle mens set and the sun travel kit...great way of doing a sale day eh!

i was a little skeptical about the tsv. the 4 products (c&p, toner, moist and exfol) were on offer at the LE until a few days ago. still, fab value.

Yes.....& yes! :D

& yes again!! :D:D:D. Not so long ago OTOs were mostly new items but I've noticed that older items are now often OTOs.

liked the tsv but not the energising stuff so was not too miffed.
shall save my pennies for l'occitane instead.....

i was a little skeptical about the tsv. the 4 products (c&p, toner, moist and exfol) were on offer at the LE until a few days ago. still, fab value.

yes but thr cleanse tone and moisturiser with the superbalm was more than the tsv price then you got the other products inc full sizes free.

liked the tsv but not the energising stuff so was not too miffed.
shall save my pennies for l'occitane instead.....

OH! i need my account closed before the l'occitane tsv with the new rose. im hoping my guy buys it me for christmas lol! they are always so expensive sometimes seems better to go to the outlet village (if you are lucky enough to be able to travel to one).

funny the superbalm is not heavy enough for me. dont find it that moisturising and as a lip balm it wears off fast. then as a lip balm the smell is wrong.
wished they had put a supersize body cream in a tsv. no full size body cream for ages....

funny the superbalm is not heavy enough for me. dont find it that moisturising and as a lip balm it wears off fast. then as a lip balm the smell is wrong.
wished they had put a supersize body cream in a tsv. no full size body cream for ages....

too expensive for her to do it just the least popular shower gel!
im waiting for the superskin concentrate but that is so unlikely!

Latest posts

Back