Tua Tren'dface

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you very much for you reply cupcake. I looked on the internet and found that Nuface way more expensive than Tua Trend. Would you please describe how the results of Tua Trend and Nuface compare?

I tried to find this machine on IW with no luck. Would you be able to post the link or the name of this device?

I've never used a Tua Trend so cannot help you on that front. it sounds like it is more time consuming from the presentations I have seen.

Hmmm .. doesn't look like they have it instock on IW at the moment. I am sure it was a Salon Essentials item. I saw it air about 3 weeks ago.

I've got interested in this but can't afford £200-300. I noticed Rio do one similar.
Does anyone know if it's the same etc or a waste of money and I'll save my pennies!!!
Thank you
Mollymoo

me too - we are goign away next weekend - think I'll see how much I spend and if don't over indulge too much will have one!!:cash:
If you get one hope you can compare somehow!!
Mollymoo

There will be a TSV on 11th March, "beauty tools and accessories", lets hope they put something like Rio or Nuface machine.

me too - we are goign away next weekend - think I'll see how much I spend and if don't over indulge too much will have one!!:cash:
If you get one hope you can compare somehow!!
Mollymoo
I thought I'd ask for one for my birthday in June :clapping:

I've read the reviews for Rio on Amazon and it seems that it's very similar to Tua Trend, it twitches muscles, but the downside in my view, is that it requires gel and may be messy plus the need to repurchase gel.

I've read the reviews for Rio on Amazon and it seems that it's very similar to Tua Trend, it twitches muscles, but the downside in my view, is that it requires gel and may be messy plus the need to repurchase gel.

The SBC gels are ionized and can be used with electrical facial treatments.

I am using my Rio chin machine daily so far (and not just on my chin but on my face too), I really can't believe it is that different from the £79 version except for the size of the contacts, aka "balls", and you only need a small amount of gel so it is not that messy, but it is worth knowing that the SBC gels would work with it and you could be giving yourself a treatment at the same time as you are rio-ing!!!!

I am using my Rio chin machine daily so far (and not just on my chin but on my face too), I really can't believe it is that different from the £79 version except for the size of the contacts, aka "balls", and you only need a small amount of gel so it is not that messy, but it is worth knowing that the SBC gels would work with it and you could be giving yourself a treatment at the same time as you are rio-ing!!!!
Are you using this chin toner? http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.432799.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

All microcurrent devices need a conductive gel to enable them to work. You only need the tiniest amount though so it's not messy :smile:

Tua Trend has been sold out on QVC for about a week or two now, I wonder if they will bring it back in stock. Perhaps they will replace it with something similar on "beauty tools" TSV 11th March.

Since I've been using my Rio chin machine, not quite as intended iykwim, I have noticed that I have improved the shape of my lips, they have always been a little thin, but were virtually disappearing, and I really don't want to risk "trout pout" features, so I am really pleased!

That sounds brilliant!

Could you tell where you've been placing it on your face, please?
I'm sure it must be similar to the more expensive face ones so worth a try to see if it helps, but I'm not sure just where to put it.

I am probably doing it all wrong, but I just slide it around until it makes contact with something that causes a contraction. With my mouth, I place it vertically across my mouth and I feel the contraction actually make my lips purse.

Latest posts

Back