Tweakd By Nature Haircare TSV 21/01/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Tweakd.png
    Tweakd.png
    682.3 KB · Views: 97
I am interested in the all purpose rescue cream. It is rated well. Anyone with any experience?

I am interested in the all purpose rescue cream. It is rated well. Anyone with any experience?
It is a good product and I have purchased it for years. I originally got a couple of the tubs from EBay for around £10 each just like Frutility58 And they’ve lasted for years. I’ve not used them constantly as I do get bored of using the same product so I use them for a month or so then change,
I had the Amber vanilla and it’s lovely. I did try the Lavender Rain last year but didn’t like the fragrance at all so returned it, but the product is nourishing.

Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Cleansing Treatment & Rescue Cream Set
Item Number: 251037
QVC Price £129.96
Todays Special Value Price £49.92
P&P £3.95

Discover top-to-toe pampering at its best with this Supersize Cleansing Treatment and Rescue Cream duo from Tweak'd. It includes the Volumizing Cleansing Treatment Mask, a multi-functional cleansing treatment that works to cleanse, condition and detangle your hair, plus the Supersize All-Purpose Rescue Cream that instantly helps to hydrate your skin. Elevate your everyday routine with these two beauty heroes that you'll love adding to your stash.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Tweak-d by Nature Hair Volumizing Scrub Duo individually from Tweak-d.co.uk you'd pay £148. So, for our Today Special Value price of just £49.92, plus P&P, you're saving £94.13.

This really does it all! The Volumizing Cleansing Treatment Mask is a multi-functional 5-in-1 cleansing treatment that can be used in conjunction with your regular shampoo and conditioners or as a standalone product, that will helps cleanse, conditioner, detangle and add shine to your locks.

A treat for your skin - the All-Purpose Rescue Cream will help give your parched skin a moisture boost when it needs it most. This multitasking 5-in-1 formula has a light, whipped texture and has been designed to replace your day cream, night cream, eye cream, make-up primer and body cream. Use it to help pamper and moisturise dry, rough skin.

The best from nature - founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, Denis Simioni developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find and every product from the range features wild-crafted ingredients.

Take your pick - this gorgeous duo comes in a choice of four divine scents, including two new ones! Choose from the signature Tweak'd scent Amber-Vanilla or the popular Coco-Nutty fragrance. Or why not try the brand new limited-edition Tulipa Daydream, featuring notes of Shangri-La peony, freesia and vanilla orchid, or go for the other new fragrance Lavender Rain, made with by lavender water, lavender flowers, lavender oil and hibiscus.

Contains:

• 1 x Volumizing Cleansing Treatment Mask (453g; supersize) - a 5-in-1 cleansing treatment to cleanse, conditioner, detangle and add shine. Made with natural ingredients. Suitable for all hair types
  • 1 x All-Purpose Rescue Cream (446g; supersize) - a lightweight 5-in-1 formula that helps give dry, parched skin a moisture boost. Made with natural ingredients

Fragrance options:

• NEW limited-edition Tulipa Daydream - inspired by the rare Ice Cream Tulip, in a limited-edition scent featuring Shangri-La peony, freesia and vanilla orchid
  • NEW Lavender Rain - powered by lavender water, lavender flowers, lavender oil and hibiscus, making this the ultimate lavender scent for total relaxation
  • Amber-Vanilla - a signature scent with notes of toasted vanilla waffle, almond cream and a hint of honey
  • Coco-Nutty - formulated with a tropical blend of Kenari nuts, bananas, oats and honey

If you were to buy this Tweak-d by Nature Hair Volumizing Scrub Duo individually from Tweak-d.co.uk you'd pay £148.

453.59g Restore Hair Cleansing Treatment RRP £64 cost £23.30
446.5g All-Purpose Rescue Cream RRP £84 cost £30.57

Total RRP £148 cost £53.87 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back