Ultrasun TSV 8/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just come home from Spain and it was very very hot. I use Ultrasun and love it, if you burn it is a godsend and does work but I reapply a few times through the day. I would not trust a once a day application.
Saying that how many TSV's are Ultrasun getting this year, Love the Brand but not keen on Abi lecturing all day making out she is in the Labs working on the products:dull: I bet she is wearing chucky necklace.

I received a TSV card today and the face SPF is in a 50 ml pump bottle so not sure where they’ve made a mistake, on the card or the website.

I questioned that on the QVC page and the card is a mistake, it's 100ml tube of face.

The story Abi told on air during the launch is that just as they were packing the TSV to send to QVC's warehouse, they ran out of the 50ml pump of the Ultrasun face (in both factors) so they had to put in the 100ml Supersize.

Abi seems particularly strident with this TSV launch - had to stick her on mute.

She's wearing, for her, a positively minimalist necklace. Still on the chunky side, but not to her normal standards.

It'd be a fairly major miscalculation for Ultrasun not have enough of the 50ml face so to suddenly decide to include the 100ml face instead. I don't buy that story at all. They were either going to include the 100ml all along, or have surplus stock of the 100ml that they need to shift.

I used once when not swimming which was about 2 days of no swimming and didn't burn once ....that was my experience but I would not say we are all the same of course....I have total,confidence In the stuff ....just wish more people would at least out hats on their children ....and and if the parents get sunstroke ...who,will,look after their children? ....as the two weeks went by there were a few more hats people need to realise ...skin cancer is not just something of " oh he's we can cut that out ......"
It can travel to the bodies organs ....if one partner was wearing a hat then the other wasn't ..if we saw hats at all....oh dear I am rambling now...in Florida it was the same with the hats and sunburn ...I was so shocked as working in a nursery ..the children were not allowed out unless parents provided sun cream and a hat ...rightly so ..after having my own children who are grown up,now and I remind them lol...and 7'years applying sun cream and hats to children it sort of rankles even more but that's me for you ...and the fact that my dear Mum had skin cancer her shin ..God bless her she had a nasty indentation that I feel she thought was because she "fried" one day when young ...the doctor said very angry with her when she had sunstroke and burns ..." You might just have put yourself in the oven ..." ....

I am not that keen on the face cream, I used it every day on hols and got a lot of whiteheads around nose that I never get usually. I wondered if it was blocking my pores?

I used once when not swimming which was about 2 days of no swimming and didn't burn once ....that was my experience but I would not say we are all the same of course....I have total,confidence In the stuff ....just wish more people would at least out hats on their children ....and and if the parents get sunstroke ...who,will,look after their children? ....as the two weeks went by there were a few more hats people need to realise ...skin cancer is not just something of " oh he's we can cut that out ......"
It can travel to the bodies organs ....if one partner was wearing a hat then the other wasn't ..if we saw hats at all....oh dear I am rambling now...in Florida it was the same with the hats and sunburn ...I was so shocked as working in a nursery ..the children were not allowed out unless parents provided sun cream and a hat ...rightly so ..after having my own children who are grown up,now and I remind them lol...and 7'years applying sun cream and hats to children it sort of rankles even more but that's me for you ...and the fact that my dear Mum had skin cancer her shin ..God bless her she had a nasty indentation that I feel she thought was because she "fried" one day when young ...the doctor said very angry with her when she had sunstroke and burns ..." You might just have put yourself in the oven ..." ....

I agree with you, May - it's horrifying when you see people not protecting themselves, and worse not protecting their kids. I think a lot of people aren't aware that the skin is in fact the largest organ in the human body, not just a convenient cover for all the internal organs.

QVC Price £48.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.12
P&P: £4.95

Umm No its £35.98 like i said earlier in this thread.

Tk Maxx sell Ultrasun for alot cheaper than Q, I know you dont get a 30MBG but at least you can buy exactly the items you want.

I must remember to start a thread in January reminding folks to stock up on suncare products then, when it's cheap. I don't want to spend my money on extra stuff I won't ever use.

Latest posts

Back