Unbelievable!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Terrible. Thanks for posting PPC. As someone who is Christian I firmly believe when we die God judges us and it may seem like he has got away with it but he will be answerable to God one day. I know it is only a crumb of comfort.

PJ

Terrible. Thanks for posting PPC. As someone who is Christian I firmly believe when we die God judges us and it may seem like he has got away with it but he will be answerable to God one day. I know it is only a crumb of comfort.

PJ

I can respect what you say PJ but dont think Im alone when I say most people would like to see him get a good hiding

Oh gross! How could any one believe his obvious lies? He'll pay one day.....karma!

I can respect what you say PJ but dont think Im alone when I say most people would like to see him get a good hiding

And of course I totally respect your opinion. I should of added, he shouldn't have be allowed out ever but I think any short term pleasure from kicking seven bells out of him would be short term followed by regret, when God wil do a far more kick-asss job f it when he sees him at the end of his life :)

PJ

Absolutely everyone to their own PJ, but for me who couldn't believe LESS in God (c), this sick piece of scum has not and will not pay anything for his crime! He should be shot in the balls!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Absolutely everyone to their own PJ, but for me who couldn't believe LESS in God (c), this sick piece of scum has not and will not pay anything for his crime! He should be shot in the balls!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can't thank on my tablet, so ditto, especially your belief Stumplybloke!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back