Unfavourable Evri article in the sun news paper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It might be like that in the cities and I sympathise with customers waiting on parcels that arrive in poor condition. However, I can't see my lovely Evri man standing around smoking drugs when he has parcels to deliver. It's probably different out in the sticks but I can't say a bad word on my Evri experience.

CC

I live in central London and my permanent delivery drivers are very good. Things can change when they are having annual leave though
I just admit .. usually our Evri lady is amazing .. very helpful …
Bought something from Groupon … it’s said delivered on Evri .. no it wasn’t .. not even a photo so I could prove it had not .. took me a week to sort it and then received item ..didn’t even recognise my post code when I tried to get tracking and it’s been a common issue on complaint sites .. but our lady is lovely and regularly delivers bless her

Never had any problem with Evri or Hermes
And I live in an urban area.
Nor me before last week .. I think what’s happened the Royal Mail strikes must have upped their buisness and some areas not able to cope but normally my regular lady is no prob and she was not involved with this delivery .. just be aware that there have been issues with items saying “delivered “ when they’ve not ..just putting out there and then I saw the article in sun

Latest posts

Back