Vionic Footwear with FMT Technology TSV 19/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Feet Must Tango? Find My Toes? Feel My Tootsies? F*** Me, Tat?

nope FMT technology - a built-in four-degree arch support and deep heel cups help stabilise the instep, aligning your feet to their natural position and helping with overall body alignment, while a lightweight and flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to help reduce the impact on your knees and ankles.

nope FMT technology - a built-in four-degree arch support and deep heel cups help stabilise the instep, aligning your feet to their natural position and helping with overall body alignment, while a lightweight and flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to help reduce the impact on your knees and ankles.

Not according to my orthotist. Got a pair and took them along to him. His response was to send them back as the arch support was in completely the wrong place. I took his advice. Saved my hard earned, bought a decent pair of shoes and he adjusted them specifically for me. Now I can't say that I can do the tango but I can walk without my feet rolling around and placing a strain on my knees, hips and back. He's my wonder man!

Vionic Orthotic Hydra Mesh Slip On Trainer with FMT Technology
Item Number: 156800
QVC Price: £65.00
Today's Special Value Price £47.48
P&P £4.95

A pair of lightweight slip-on trainers from Vionic perfect for relaxed, casual activity and created in patterned mesh fabric with a heel pull-tab to help your feet slip into them. Whether you're out walking the dog, nipping to the shops or just want to add some casual style to your wardrobe, these slip-on trainers from Vionic are your new go-to footwear.

Treat your feet with advanced technology - a built-in four-degree arch support and deep heel cups help stabilise the instep, aligning your feet to their natural position and helping with overall body alignment. A biomechanical orthotic footbed is clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fascilitis, heel pain and knee pain, related to the over-pronation and flat feet, while a lightweight and flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to help reduce the impact on your knees and ankles.

Cool and lightweight - the breathable patterned mesh fabric offers a two-tone effect and is designed to promote breathability and comfort while ensuring the shoe is a light as possible.

Six stylish colours - choose Black, Grey or White for a shade to suit an everyday look; and for something a little more vibrant why not go for Navy, Fuchsia or Purple to add colour to grey days? Each option has a contrast trim around the opening of the shoe and on the underside of the sole.

Outer and inner: manmade, textile; sole: manmade

Colour options:

Black - with grey sole and turquoise trim
Navy - with white sole and light blue trim
Grey - with white sole and charcoal trim
White - with white sole and navy trim
Pink - with grey sole and turquoise trim
Purple - with white sole and orange trim

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.156800

Not according to my orthotist. Got a pair and took them along to him. His response was to send them back as the arch support was in completely the wrong place. I took his advice. Saved my hard earned, bought a decent pair of shoes and he adjusted them specifically for me. Now I can't say that I can do the tango but I can walk without my feet rolling around and placing a strain on my knees, hips and back. He's my wonder man!

Shoes like this will never be right for everyone. They're designed to suit the most common or "average" foot, but that isn't all of us. I doubt I could wear them either because I have orthotics made to measure by the hospital to correct a foot problem caused by walking with the pain from a back injury for 40 years. Most people with "normal" feet will probably like these shoes.

Ive got " normal " feet but my last experience of the range was dire ,very uncomfortable and unwearable so although I like the look of them I won't be tempted.I'll stick with Sketchers.

I like Sketchers too. I imagine Vionic are similar to Birkenstock in that it will take a while to get used to them and people will either love them or hate them. Personally I think Birkenstock are the most uncomfortable shoes in the world, but some people choose to wear little else.

Skechers don't have enough arch support for me. I like Hotter shoes, and rarely buy anything else these days. You can pick up some great bargains in their sales.

I tried some vionics when I was at Birchwood and they were all wrong for me. My faves are earth spirit, they are really comfortable. The only trouble is, not all styles have arch supports and they never seem to specify on tv demos.

I tried some vionics when I was at Birchwood and they were all wrong for me. My faves are earth spirit, they are really comfortable. The only trouble is, not all styles have arch supports and they never seem to specify on tv demos.

It's frustrating, isn't it?

Same with far too many of the items they sell. They are all far too busy rabbiting on about which celeb wears it / swears by it and what their friends/partners/relatives think of it. We need details - close ups of the items and more explanation of shoe sizing on the shoe shows would be very helpful.

The guy who usually guests for the brand Steve Mabbs is usually quite good at stating when something is suitable for a wider or narrower foot... but he never equates it to a width fitting, unfortunately.

The demos with the models with lines and arrows on their leg mystify me .Because its saying that every persons stance and leg alignment should be in a particular position and this can be achieved by their Vionic FMT shoes. This can't be true because people have very individual body types ,posture, stance. As others have said if you have a foot problem you need to get individual advice and a solution. To me its just hype and an ingenious marketing point.

The demos with the models with lines and arrows on their leg mystify me .Because its saying that every persons stance and leg alignment should be in a particular position and this can be achieved by their Vionic FMT shoes. This can't be true because people have very individual body types ,posture, stance. As others have said if you have a foot problem you need to get individual advice and a solution. To me its just hype and an ingenious marketing point.
Exactly! Catherine Huntley also commented that having these shoes saved you having to put your own orthotics in. Absolute horrocks! My orthotics were made for my feet. These shoes were not!

Latest posts

Back