Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northern Nights 100% Cotton 4 Piece Flannel Duvet Set with Embroidery Detail
Item Number: 828510
P&P £5.95

Single QVC Price £66.00 Todays Special Value Price £48.00

Single QVC Price £75.00 Todays Special Value Price £57.00

Single QVC Price £81.00 Todays Special Value Price £63.00

Single QVC Price £87.00 Todays Special Value Price £69.00

Create a dreamy bedtime retreat with this flannel duvet set from Northern Nights. Made from pure cotton, this four-piece bedding ensemble is not only soft and snuggly, but also elegantly designed with intricate embroidery details, adding a touch of sophistication to your bedroom. Whether youre curling up with a good book or settling in for the night, this set offers the perfect blend of warmth and style.
Flannel luxe - with its warmth and softness, flannel has long been a favourite in the world of bedding. Its classic appeal and luxurious feel make it a fantastic choice for all your bedroom needs.
Understated elegance - it’s often the small details that create a big impact and Northern Nights has exactly that in mind with this set. The duvet cover and pillowcases feature a single line of embroidery along the flange, adding a deluxe look to your bedding.
Winter warmth - envelop yourself in the natural snugness of pure cotton this season. Specially designed to retain warmth, this four-piece set ensures toasty comfort on chilly nights, making your bedroom a cosy haven.
Choose your colour - looking to personalise your space? Whether you’re complementing your existing decor or switching up your style up for the new year, choose from six timeless colours – Blue, Blush, Cream, Green, Grey or White.
Easy care - designed for effortless maintenance, this luxurious duvet set is machine washable at 30C and suitable for mild tumble drying. It requires low ironing and can also be dry cleaned, making it as practical as it is stylish.
  • Wash care: Machine washable at 30 degrees, gentle cycle. Mild tumble dry. Low iron. Can be dry cleaned
Colour options:
  • Blue
  • Blush
  • Cream
  • Green
  • Grey
  • White
Contains:
  • 1 x duvet cover
  • 2 x Oxford pillowcases
  • 1 x fitted sheet
Measurements:
Duvet cover:
  • Single (l x w): 200cm x 135cm (78.8" x 53")
  • Double (l x w): 200cm x 200cm (78.8" x 78.8")
  • King Size (l x w): 220cm x 230cm (86.6" x 90.5")
  • Super King (l x w): 220cm x 260cm (86.6" x 102.4")
Fitted sheet:
  • Single (l x w x d): 190cm x 90cm + 38cm (74.8" x 35.4" + 15")
  • Double (l x w x d): 190 x 135cm + 38cm (74.8" x 53.1" + 15")
  • King Size (l x w x d): 200 x 150cm + 38cm (78.7" x 59.1" + 15")
  • Super King (l x w x d): 200 x 185cm + 38cm (78.7" x 72.8" + 15")
Pillowcases:
  • Oxford pillowcase: (l x w): 51cm x 76cm + 5cm (20" x 29.9" + 1.96")
All measurements are approximate

Flannel is nice when its winter no sheet shock lol
I must be a weirdo then, because I love a sheet shock. Cold, smooth cotton bedding, and then you do a bit of a bed dance and it's all nice and warm in an instant. I can't abide flannel bedding - it's like sleeping in a towel for me. Each to their own :)

I must be a weirdo then, because I love a sheet shock. Cold, smooth cotton bedding, and then you do a bit of a bed dance and it's all nice and warm in an instant. I can't abide flannel bedding - it's like sleeping in a towel for me. Each to their own :)
I love Cozy Home

Cozee Home is the only bedding I use nowadays. The velvetsoft bedding in winter and the supersoft in the summer. I’ve also ordered the sheets and pillowcases set in the new lunasoft version that’s just been launched.

I had quite a few brand new easy care polycotton sets, but donated those to the Air Ambulance charity, once I realised that Cozee Home was the brand for me.

Cozee Home is the only bedding I use nowadays. The velvetsoft bedding in winter and the supersoft in the summer. I’ve also ordered the sheets and pillowcases set in the new lunasoft version that’s just been launched.

I had quite a few brand new easy care polycotton sets, but donated those to the Air Ambulance charity, once I realised that Cozee Home was the brand for me.
Toril, please let me know what you think of the lunasoft. I was tempted because I desperately need another sheet as I have somehow lost one of my velvetsoft ones so I am having to wash it and hope it's dry to put back on the bed the same day. I too love my velvetsoft in the winter and probably supersoft in the summer. I started with the fleece but much prefer the others.

I too like a cold smooth sheet! Ditto pillowcases. I wouldn’t be able to sleep in flannel or brushed bedding because I would just get overheated. However, I did buy the last Cozy Home TSV which was a soft throw and this week I have been jolly grateful for it because it has been so cold. I did wonder if it would be too much for me but it has been a great success. The only thing I didn’t pay attention to was the size, and it is extremely large! I have to arrange it skilfully because if it just draped on the floor you could easily trip over it, and that’s the last thing I need with a dodgy knee. When I first put it on the bed I thought oh dear, this is going to crush me and I shall wake up in a pool of sweat, but not at all. So I’m glad I read all about the brand on here and took the plunge, 👍.

Toril, please let me know what you think of the lunasoft. I was tempted because I desperately need another sheet as I have somehow lost one of my velvetsoft ones so I am having to wash it and hope it's dry to put back on the bed the same day. I too love my velvetsoft in the winter and probably supersoft in the summer. I started with the fleece but much prefer the others.

Of course I will. 🙂

Update on the luna soft bedding.

The sheets and pillowcases arrived yesterday morning and I put a sheet and pillowcase on the bed in the afternoon as I was due to change the bedding anyway.

Verdict? I can definitely recommend the luna soft. It’s soft and I was very cosy in bed. I haven‘t bothered with a duvet this winter 😳 because fighting to get it into a cover was like a gym workout every week. Instead, I’ve been sleeping on a velvet soft CH sheet, with a velvet soft duvet cover over me, plus a Silentnight Sherpa lined throw over the top of that. The throw is huge and drapes over the bed so the duvet cover doesn’t show. I thought I might notice a difference when I swapped to the luna soft sheet but I was still incredibly cosy, even though the temperatures have been below zero this week.

If the luna soft bedding proves popular with customers, resulting in their bringing out duvet sets in the same material, I will definitely be purchasing one.

The sheets and pillowcases arrived yesterday morning and I put a sheet and pillowcase on the bed in the afternoon as I was due to change the bedding anyway.

Verdict? I can definitely recommend the luna soft. It’s soft and I was very cosy in bed. I haven‘t bothered with a duvet this winter 😳 because fighting to get it into a cover was like a gym workout every week. Instead, I’ve been sleeping on a velvet soft CH sheet, with a velvet soft duvet cover over me, plus a Silentnight Sherpa lined throw over the top of that. The throw is huge and drapes over the bed so the duvet cover doesn’t show. I thought I might notice a difference when I swapped to the luna soft sheet but I was still incredibly cosy, even though the temperatures have been below zero this week.

If the luna soft bedding proves popular with customers, resulting in their bringing out duvet sets in the same material, I will definitely be purchasing one.
Thanks, I think I shall order them now. Talked myself out of it over the weekend, but just looked and all the reviews rave about it. I just wish there was a green or a navy which would suit me better, but shall order the pink. x

@Toril : The QVC video I looked at for a lunasoft item on the site didn’t really describe it for me - yours above was better overall, certainly for how it is in use. But what I wonder is whether the fabric is more like a fine, baby-soft fleece or a very soft (possibly lightly brushed?) cotton - I don’t know if you’ve tried Cozee supersoft but that’s what I mean by the latter. I know Cozee is polyester but I mean the feel when you smooth your hand over it, say.

@Toril : The QVC video I looked at for a lunasoft item on the site didn’t really describe it for me - yours above was better overall, certainly for how it is in use. But what I wonder is whether the fabric is more like a fine, baby-soft fleece or a very soft (possibly lightly brushed?) cotton - I don’t know if you’ve tried Cozee supersoft but that’s what I mean by the latter. I know Cozee is polyester but I mean the feel when you smooth your hand over it, say.
I always use CH super soft in the summer and use velvetsoft in winter. Since buying the lunasoft sheets, they’ve been on my bed with a velvetsoft duvet cover over me. I took my duvet out of the cover and have only need the lunasoft sheet and velvetsoft duvet cover all winter. Fighting with the duvet while trying to get it into the cover was my pet hate, even when using duvet pins, and as I was warm enough without a duvet I solved that problem by ditching it. I only used a 1 tog duvet anyway so it was hardly worth hassle. When it was bitterly cold I put a Silentnight Sherpa backed throw over the bed.

The only way I can describe the lunasoft sheets is that they feel thicker than the supersoft kind but are nowhere as thick as the velvetsoft bedding. They almost feel like a soft suede. They wash beautifully and you get no sheet shock at all. The pillowcases are great as well, for the same reason.

They’re still on the website but when you click on the link it says “Ooops …..” so I guess they’ve now sold out. I do remember reading a couple of the reviews and the average rating is just over 2*. A couple of the reviewers said that they found that the sheets bobbled. Well, mine have definitely not bobbled so maybe their toe nails needed a trim. 😉

I hope they do continue to do lunasoft because, as I mentioned before, I would certainly get a duvet set.

I hope this helps. 🤞

I always use CH super soft in the summer and use velvetsoft in winter. Since buying the lunasoft sheets, they’ve been on my bed with a velvetsoft duvet cover over me. I took my duvet out of the cover and have only need the lunasoft sheet and velvetsoft duvet cover all winter. Fighting with the duvet while trying to get it into the cover was my pet hate, even when using duvet pins, and as I was warm enough without a duvet I solved that problem by ditching it. I only used a 1 tog duvet anyway so it was hardly worth hassle. When it was bitterly cold I put a Silentnight Sherpa backed throw over the bed.

The only way I can describe the lunasoft sheets is that they feel thicker than the supersoft kind but are nowhere as thick as the velvetsoft bedding. They almost feel like a soft suede. They wash beautifully and you get no sheet shock at all. The pillowcases are great as well, for the same reason.

They’re still on the website but when you click on the link it says “Ooops …..” so I guess they’ve now sold out. I do remember reading a couple of the reviews and the average rating is just over 2*. A couple of the reviewers said that they found that the sheets bobbled. Well, mine have definitely not bobbled so maybe their toe nails needed a trim. 😉

I hope they do continue to do lunasoft because, as I mentioned before, I would certainly get a duvet set.

I hope this helps. 🤞
Thanks a million, Toril. That really is helpful. So much so, I’m going to buy the pack of bottom sheets and pillowcases in Outlet (below). I’ve bought a few Outlet items in the last year and not had problems (touching wood as I say this!). And I have a £5 voucher to use so that will cover the postage.

PS I had some poly-cotton fitted sheets which bobbled so badly, they were scratchy and uncomfortable. I used to have hard skin on my heels, now improved, but I think that was to blame. The sheets are long gone now, obviously.

I really hope that you like them and how they feel as much as I do. Please let me know what you think.

As they’re in outlet I hope that that doesn’t mean they’re not bringing the lunasoft back. 😳

I really hope that you like them and how they feel as much as I do. Please let me know what you think.

As they’re in outlet I hope that that doesn’t mean they’re not bringing the lunasoft back. 😳
Will do and thanks again x

Yes, I fear they are withdrawing Lunasoft as they seem to be letting all their stock of it go. I hope they keep the rest going, especially Velvetsoft and Supersoft. Not all the original (plain) fleece items I had from Cozee stood the test of time and went slightly harsh feeling but I am loving those newer ranges.

Latest posts

Back