Waitlist and easy pay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh. I take 'some' of it back!!! I unwrapped my white French Tig earlier as I felt I hadn't given it a fair chance! Anyway, cut a long story short, decided to change the honey Tig I had on Waitlist to the white and then was planning on placing another Waitlist order for the Honey. Spoke to a fab guy in customer service. He said the Honey was a regular item so they would have more. Why the girl yesterday didn't tell me that I don't know. He then offered to keep it on Waitlist and put a new order through for the white. I said I wanted to use my easy pay code and would rather do it the other way around. Anyho, not sure what he's done exactly but am still on Waitlist under existing order, on easy pay, and he asked me for the code again for the white order. I think I love Matthew!!! :eek:

I have to say, most of the staff are good there, but some really go out of their way to help you.

(btw, decided it wasn't the colour putting me off after I tried it with more winter clothes, I think it's the short handle. Am keeping it until my Rings & Things come through to compare. It's a very similar bag but with longer handles)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh. I take 'some' of it back!!! I unwrapped my white French Tig earlier as I felt I hadn't given it a fair chance! Anyway, cut a long story short, decided to change the honey Tig I had on Waitlist to the white and then was planning on placing another Waitlist order for the Honey. Spoke to a fab guy in customer service. He said the Honey was a regular item so they would have more. Why the girl yesterday didn't tell me that I don't know. He then offered to keep it on Waitlist and put a new order through for the white. I said I wanted to use my easy pay code and would rather do it the other way around. Anyho, not sure what he's done exactly but am still on Waitlist under existing order, on easy pay, and he asked me for the code again for the white order. I think I love Matthew!!! :eek:

I have to say, most of the staff are good there, but some really go out of their way to help you.

(btw, decided it wasn't the colour putting me off after I tried it with more winter clothes, I think it's the short handle. Am keeping it until my Rings & Things come through to compare. It's a very similar bag but with longer handles)

Hi Capirossi! I'm confused now! (Doesn't take much!!). Are you keeping the white Tig French Tote? Thought it had already gone back? If so, what does this mean for the Franka? Will you keep that too? Come on! I need to be kept up to speed on all things bag-related you know!! :happy:

Ha ha! Sorry to confuse you. No, the French tote is still going back, but I will wait until the other Tig arrives, don't know why, just in case! I will keep the Franka too, hopefully I will fall in love with it (I think I will!) I want a white or nude bag for hols but would rather risk carrying a £60 one around than a £200 one, hence the Tigs ;) Hope that makes more sense!!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Ha ha! Sorry to confuse you. No, the French tote is still going back, but I will wait until the other Tig arrives, don't know why, just in case! I will keep the Franka too, hopefully I will fall in love with it (I think I will!) I want a white or nude bag for hols but would rather risk carrying a £60 one around than a £200 one, hence the Tigs ;) Hope that makes more sense!!

Phew! Thanks for clearing that up for me! Doesn't it get complicated?! I have no doubt that you will fall in love with the Franka (but let me know!) - unfortunately I won't see mine until we get home :sad:. Glad you got the whole wait-list thing sorted satisfactorily in the end :clapping:

Aww, you have a while to wait then? :-( How long are you going for? Yes, will update about all bags, am confused as to what I've got coming myself now, ha ha!!

Just been told a different story by yet another QVC operative. I noticed that the honey Tig was showing as 'in stock'. I immediately ring up and explain I have one on waitlist blah blah blah. I get told that if it's showing as 'in stock' when there is a waitlist then when she tries to allocate it to me, it may not be available as it's already been allocated to the top of the waitlist. She said there are 3 showing in stock, but it may not be 'my turn'. So I say "well, I have just added one to my basket and can go through with a new order, I will then get it" so she says she can place the order the same as me, but when it gets to the warehouse there physically may not be the stock, as they've gone to the waitlist. Excuse me, but WTF?!!! :headbang:

Their system is seriously messed up. If there is a waitlist and a return/cancellation, then that item should automatically go to the first person on the list. The computer system should be set up to check if there is a list first, then it shouldn't show as 'in stock'. This is seriously winding me up now, is totally unprofessional and misleading.

I can feel a letter coming on!! I have got my bag now, but that's not the point. What is the point of having a waitlist then never getting the product? Imagine you go on a waitlist for the latest Porsche model, but then you find out that they are selling them in their showrooms?!!! Heads would roll in many other organisations, I think it's about time a few choice words were sent to the Chief Exec...

Oh yeah, and if their operators are going to lie, they should be trained to all use the same lie :cheeky:

EDIT - oh and easy pays do not apply to waitlist orders according to my latest Liverpudlian friend. Make your minds up!! Award winning my ar$e!!!!

Last edited:
Award winning my ar$e

Oooh Capirossi, I know you are a Welsh beauty, but an award-winning ar$e, you kept that to youself. LOL Sorry, hon, I took liberties with the syntax. A-tickle-under-the-chin for Casey and Rossi. x

Deep breath Capirossi, deep breath. Think of your lovely holiday!

Thanks Weathergirl, I needed calming :tongue: (I also emailed them, watch this space!)

Oooh Capirossi, I know you are a Welsh beauty, but an award-winning ar$e, you kept that to youself. LOL Sorry, hon, I took liberties with the syntax. A-tickle-under-the-chin for Casey and Rossi. x

Ha ha Snarls!! I WISH!!! lol From Rossi & Casey: :mysmilie_482:

another vote from me for waitlist being a waste of time. it doesn't work, it's unfair, it's misleading, it should be scrapped. even more infuriating when they go to waitlist first (where you've no hope), then advanced orders (where you probably will get it). the simple concept of first come, first served is lost on qvc.

That all sounds really bizarre! Surely if it's in stock and showing as in stock then it's in stock? Or am I being naive there? And as for easy-pays not applying to wait lists, I would suggest that that's a load of you-know-whats too! It's certainly not been the case with orders I've placed in the past.

If you're still feeling sufficiently fired up Capirossi then try this web-site: http://www.ceoemail.com/ It has contact details for almost every CEO you can think of, including QVC! I've had occasion to contact people from here three times (different companies) and I tell you what, you don't half get results when you go straight to the top!

Good luck! :rock:

Thanks for that. That may come in handy one day :)

I've just emailed the normal customer services and asked them how it works as it's not clear and totally unfair etc..

I once complained to the CEO of Q about something and it was resolved straight away with a very nice response. Can't remember what it was now, but it was something to do with my extra large Jenny bag, which I ended up buying direct from LG in the end!

Latest posts

Back