Warning Warning From Donna Put A Lock .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
on your wardrobe, says LG's mate stylist Donna the Cashmasoft guest, as your teenage daughter will pinch your Cashmasoft top.

:thinking:

Don't they just spout a load of claptrap..my teenage daughter wouldn't go anywhere near fashion shown on QVC...she goes into hysterics if she's around when they are showing any of their *top fashion*.

on your wardrobe, says LG's mate stylist Donna the Cashmasoft guest, as your teenage daughter will pinch your Cashmasoft top.

Does this stupid woman have any experience of teenage girls, I wonder. I think not.

Fortunately I have a son and not a daughter and he's not 'into' women's clothes. Mind you, I don't have any Cashmasoft in my wardrobe anyway, so that's saved me the cost of a padlock. :wink:

Put A Lock on your wardrobe, says LG's mate stylist Donna the Cashmasoft guest, as your teenage daughter will pinch your Cashmasoft top.

Not teenage daughters - CAT!
She'd love to dribble all over them

Donna has announced she has never been to Cornwall or the Isle of Wight.
Well could that be anything due to not allowing Cashmasoft knitwear there?

:wink:

I have a 17 yr old niece, who has a rather "eclectic" taste in clothes. :tongue:
She is never happier than when trawling the charity shops for what her mother calls "dead mens jumpers" to wear. So she may well be inclined to swipe a couple of the brighter ones
:cheeky:- always supposing that my sister was purchasing.:thinking:
Which she ain't.
:clapping: :happy:

i don't have a teenage daughter but my teenage niece would lock me in the wardrobe if I ever was tempted to step out in cashmasoft and I think she would be doing me a favour

Latest posts

Back