Was your life touched?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes the vibe on Qs FB page has lost it's buzz. Used to be quite a laugh. Now it seems to have lost it's fizz!!

Even Q`s regular facebook page appears to be turning into only for those with nothing but positive views. They seem to be editing it rather one sidedly lately. Ever since the BCC furore. They also seem to have banned several people without the courtesy of informing them.

It seems to be that way with reviews too. If they're not 100% positive it gets rejected.

I will now own up to having bought the hexagonal ottoman, in black faux suede, when it was the TSV recently. It's good quality, and I stated that fact, but I only gave it 4 stars because the wheeled base unit I ordered at the same time arrived separately. When I rang CS they said it would be with me by 9th January as it was stuck in the depot. It did actually arrive the next day but I'd already submitted my review by then. I probably went against their T&Cs by criticising the separate delivery and because I mentioned the date that CS gave me.

They've invited me to submit another review but I have no intention of doing so because I still maintain that when an order for two items is placed at the same time, they are dispatched on the same day and are both listed together on the order form and the dispatch email, they should arrive at the same time. Or maybe I'm being unreasonable. :wink:

I don't 'do' Facebook and it's just as well because I'd certainly post a comment about the ottoman on there and would be probably banned because I wasn't playing their game and had dared to criticise something.

I'm curious about the BCC issue mentioned in this thread. I've done a quick search but can't find it - could someone point me in the right direction please ?

Thanks as always.

I'm curious about the BCC issue mentioned in this thread. I've done a quick search but can't find it - could someone point me in the right direction please ?

Thanks as always.

I've bumped the thread up the board for you (BCC Charity Auction)

Latest posts

Back