Website!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to restart my PC to work around this fault. Not much good if I'm trying to catch a OTO that's selling out fast. Simply closing the original window and opening another isn't enough. ( I'm using internet explorer).

Jude xx

I get the message too! Really annoying. I won't phone though... it gives me a chance to reconsider and decide not to bother. They've lost a fair bit of my cash!

A similar thing happened to me,couldn't get in to order so spoke to CS and they advised me to not go through "favourites" to get on website,just type QVC into search and it worked.

It's gone AWOL again. I just tried to get into my account, without success. Rang CS who confirmed they are having problems, please try later.......

I don't have any of these problems - but I do think QVC has the worst "search" going:angry:
For instance when I typed in OPI the other day - yes OPI came up.

however when browsing through clearance there were 2 sets that didn't come up!!!

It hapeens on lots of items :angry:

Thanks guys! Glad it is not just me!

I was really annoyed cos I wanted the Arnica offer...anyhoo got sent a promotional easy pay code today so might use that to get my SBC stuff!

Vamp...thanks for the phone number!!

Great to be able to go onto this forum and people just try and help to solve your problems! Thanks all!:happy::happy:

Latest posts

Back