Well done Carmel!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

Kat73

Guest Shopper
Just briefly flicking through channels, qvc outlet on and it's Carmel. She is really, really good. So focused on describing the product and demonstrating it. No ego, no talking about me me me. Not easy to sound interested in cling film replacement lids. Classy.

Nah sorry Kat73, I can't agree, imo Carmel was more suited to the sit up channels, she don't seem to be the least bit interested in what she is selling. Yes I do feel sorry for her atm, but not sorry enough to agree with your statement above....

Ditto what Kathy said.
I'm sure she's a lovely person & it is nothing personal, but she's not up to it unfortunately

Well I couldn't fault what I saw today. Guess the poor girl just can't win. I matter what she does. She had no guests with her to help, and she went from boring product to the next even more boring product, demonstrated them all and talked them up as best she could, quite well actually. Not a pillow for your child's teacher in sight! She was a damn sight better than many of the presenters who have been there many years IMO.

I won't mention names but there are certaain presenters who I never watch due to their presentation style but Carmel is not one of them.

Well considering what she was selling she was ok but does seem a bit fixated on weddings as they were mentioned again I wasn`t watching it all the time but never heard anyn sizes given maybe wrong ...but she is getting better but I think its nerves with her as she does gather pace at times

O didn't see the fashion outlet, just QVC outlet. A pillow, some cling film lid thingys and a prepology set including knife sharpener. Perhaps appropriate wedding presents me thinks? She has recently married, of course it's going to be on her mind, I remember when they used Jilly Halliday's wedding to flog practically everything. Practically took over her entire wedding. Weddings are nice, I don't mind listening to people talking about a happy subject like that. At least it's probably heartfelt and true, rather than "I use this all the time" when talking about everything they sell!

Latest posts

Back