Well Done Charlie!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I know he gets a bit of a bashing here sometimes and most were dreading him doing a beauty show but I have to give Charlie a thumbs up for the Liz Earle show. What a refreshing change to have the guest, Liz herself, be able to sit and talk and discuss the products without constant interruption about phones, queues and jumping etc. No blather about how many he's got in his guest mansion on the private island or a little place in Spain. Just honest questions and decent advice. We can only hope that others might follow his lead a little.

I know he gets a bit of a bashing here sometimes and most were dreading him doing a beauty show but I have to give Charlie a thumbs up for the Liz Earle show. What a refreshing change to have the guest, Liz herself, be able to sit and talk and discuss the products without constant interruption about phones, queues and jumping etc. No blather about how many he's got in his guest mansion on the private island or a little place in Spain. Just honest questions and decent advice. We can only hope that others might follow his lead a little.

Now, call me sceptical, but with all the furore about C&P she has a lot to answer for. Was it premeditated to have CB present, to give her air time uninterrupted so she could answer "unasked questions" today, were T.callers allowed, I don't know I didn't watch the show but I bet not. Having CB present looked less suspicious than trying to gag AY, AK or whoever else is a motor mouth. Maybe Q are taking a step back to disassociate themselves from the almond oil debacle and let her hang herself or redeem. Did she manage it? I think too many people are feeling let down to care and are now looking elsewhere. A'kin and Chapman your time might be extended soon if LE sales plummet.

Now, call me sceptical, but with all the furore about C&P she has a lot to answer for. Was it premeditated to have CB present, to give her air time uninterrupted so she could answer "unasked questions" today, were T.callers allowed, I don't know I didn't watch the show but I bet not. Having CB present looked less suspicious than trying to gag AY, AK or whoever else is a motor mouth. Maybe Q are taking a step back to disassociate themselves from the almond oil debacle and let her hang herself or redeem. Did she manage it? I think too many people are feeling let down to care and are now looking elsewhere. A'kin and Chapman your time might be extended soon if LE sales plummet.

I wouldn't have thought so, LE was on when I watched the launch last night and took T callers and TBH it's the TSV so therefore she is likely to be on plenty of times today including now so plenty of time for more T callers.

i dont think liz earle cares about the almond milk debate. i noticed that the cleanse and polish had less slip and gave me breakouts wheras before it did not.

but that could be due to my age lol

she is still selling bucket loads of the stuff and noe she has avon distributing the range it will sell and sell.

i just changed my skincare routine i was more a philiosphy gal anyway and now use alpha-h which suits me even better.

its time to move on now whats done is done.:headbang:

Yes, but how many times did CB mention his daughter?

And don't give CB credit for allowing LE to get more than a word or two in edgeways: he normally leaves big enough pauses to allow a guest to recite War & Peace. Twice. :cheeky:

When I read the thread title, I thought his corpse count had gone up, and I like to encourage a chap in his hobby.

When I read the thread title, I thought his corpse count had gone up, and I like to encourage a chap in his hobby.

Apparently not.

I'm getting concerned by how "in touch with his feminine side" Mr Brooks appears to be getting: anyone remember Michael Caine in "Dressed to Kill"? :sweat:

But was it just me or what is rather vomit inducing when he started discussing in detail the application of the bust treatment? Especially the bit when he was asking if it should be applied over the 'WHOLE - (and then he paused...) bust area' and subsequently if it would be a good idea for one's partner to apply it. Eeewww
Lingered a little too long over the subject for my liking thank you very much.
Vile.

But was it just me or what is rather vomit inducing when he started discussing in detail the application of the bust treatment? Especially the bit when he was asking if it should be applied over the 'WHOLE - (and then he paused...) bust area' and subsequently if it would be a good idea for one's partner to apply it. Eeewww
Lingered a little too long over the subject for my liking thank you very much.
Vile.

I'm sur he was purely thinking about his own moobs, and getting his partner/imaginary friend/helpless victims to help him apply it.

Tut: some people just RUSH to insane conclusions... :giggle:

i dont think liz earle cares about the almond milk debate. i noticed that the cleanse and polish had less slip and gave me breakouts wheras before it did not.

but that could be due to my age lol

she is still selling bucket loads of the stuff and noe she has avon distributing the range it will sell and sell.

:

I was refering to Q sales not Avon or the world.

I suppose at least CB did not keep interrupting the way AY and JF do but I have said it before, why do they keep putting him on female shows. It really p***es me off. Might send an email to QVC asking why they keep having this d**kh**d on. Its good for men to be metrosexual /in touch with their feminine side but he is just too much.

I like charlie:up:

i didn't see the presentation - in fact I hardly watched QVC yesterday - I saw about 10 mins of AD and liz earle yesterday and AD hardly let the woman finish a sentence:smirk:

Might send an email to QVC asking why they keep having this d**kh**d on. Its good for men to be metrosexual /in touch with their feminine side but he is just too much.

Might open a can of worms. They might put CR or SB on instead of so much CB for other girlie stuff. :muscle: Maybe it's better the :bear: you know than the :devil: you don't regarding their girlie stuff presentation styles. Plus do you want to do this to poor Charlie? :mysmilie_512: it will make him run to his changing room and do this :mysmilie_43: after trashing a couple of changing rooms on the way :cheeky:

Haven't watched Qvc that long and usually when there's nothing on the telly, but one thing I've noticed is ... that CB only ever seems to wear the same suit ? does he ever wear other clothes ? because I've never seen him wear anything else!!!!!! xxxxx

Haven't watched Qvc that long and usually when there's nothing on the telly, but one thing I've noticed is ... that CB only ever seems to wear the same suit ? does he ever wear other clothes ? because I've never seen him wear anything else!!!!!! xxxxx

He just buys identical clothing: that way he can easily replace anything that gets covered in incriminating bloodstains :smirk:

He sometimes wears a grey cardi that he teams with his slip on shoes and open neck shirt (Glen probably styles him) that is his casual look when he is doing a DIY show or something that he feels does not require a suit. Saw him earlier doing SOHO, the ****** way he was waving his arms about - cretin!

Latest posts

Back