Well Done Charlie!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I apologise to anyone who likes Kirk's Folly stuff, but it reminds me of something knocked up by a special education class.

...in deepest redneck country to the sound of banjos playing.

doesnt CB's charisma just shine on through when he's given new subject matter to play with? and did he manage to play "let me open your box very s l o w l y" with LE? :sweat::puke:

I apologise to anyone who likes Kirk's Folly stuff, but it reminds me of something knocked up by a special education class.[/QUOTE

Apologies due to special education classes I think! Total tat and expensive tat at that, sold by a fairy godmother who could give children nightmares.

Well, I was trying not to particularly offend the sensibilities of any KF aficionados around.

I think these are designed for the same sort of people who buy commemorative plates etc. from the back of Sunday magazines.

Basically, for people who can't distinguish between art and a second-hand kebab.

...in deepest redneck country to the sound of banjos playing.

doesnt CB's charisma just shine on through when he's given new subject matter to play with? and did he manage to play "let me open your box very s l o w l y" with LE? :sweat::puke:

I now have to go and wash my mind's eye out with bleach.

Thanks, Burlz! :puke:

I always feel sorry for the genuinely fey types out there who really do talk to the fairies, being taken in by such a hard nosed business woman as J. Kirk. She must be cackling all the way to the bank on her glitter encrusted broomstick.

at least we can assume her box would be clean, fragrant and contain no almond milk of course :handshake:

Maybe, but are we still confident that the contents of LE's box have not been tested on animals in any way?

:wonder:

Latest posts

Back