Well done claire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in your doing a grand job I'm enjoying looking at the jewellery with you.
Like her or not she doing a very good job going though the Diamonique.
She appears to be interested in showing the items and explaining fit, shapes and sizes.

:star:

I only saw the last section but I was impressed the fact she checked on the size of the ring set she'd been given.
Saying it was ok untill she added the third ring in the set to her finger, then it became too tight for her.
Those are the sorts of things as a buyer you need to be aware of.
:up: :clapping:

I should have said Claire's hair looked better for being tied back off her face in the diamonique hour. IMO it is time the hair doctor was let loose at QVC... most if not all the females need seeing to. :mysmilie_845:

I saw this show too and really enjoyed it - I like Claire's company anyway but agree she did a fine job of describing the jewellery. A very pleasant QVC hour. :nod:

I saw this show too and really enjoyed it - I like Claire's company anyway but agree she did a fine job of describing the jewellery. A very pleasant QVC hour. :nod:

I'm glad you enjoyed the full hour, I had full intention to watch but only caught the last section.
:happy:

I thought the bit of the eek hour I caught was great and I watched most of her presenting the Philosophy hour too which was nice to watch. Thought she worked really well with Robyn.

I agree it was a very pleasant show, she was lovely and no baby voices. well done Claire

I much prefer hours when the presenter appears to have made some previous preparation.
Having said that some are much more adept going with the flow when out of their depth.
It makes the shows much more interesting when they appear to be involved in showing the item and talking though the product.
I understand there's a set format with information price, savings, last sold out, reviews etc etc.
Though I much prefer spontaneous comments rather than same old spiele that I know just what's coming next.
I have to laugh when I'm able to finish the sentence for them.

Does anyone recall Tim Goodwin was it ? Techy presenter on a Saturday
Is it just me or did he used to send up the QVC training by making a big point of going to the product when going to a break or the end of the show ?
:wonder:

Last edited:
Well, let me bring the positive loveliness of the thread to a temporary end by saying that I can't watch her, and since I only purchase online these days, the only time I would encounter her is if I try to view a product video, and if it's her, Smarmy, or JF presenting, I pass, and that's another sale lost. I'd rather have bowel surgery in the woods with a big stick than sit through a few minutes of CBeebiesrus.

Well, let me bring the positive loveliness of the thread to a temporary end by saying that I can't watch her, and since I only purchase online these days, the only time I would encounter her is if I try to view a product video, and if it's her, Smarmy, or JF presenting, I pass, and that's another sale lost. I'd rather have bowel surgery in the woods with a big stick than sit through a few minutes of CBeebiesrus.

aww there there claudi-wardi-puss-puss xxx

aww there there claudi-wardi-puss-puss xxx

Awww, Jamesy-wamesy, I knew you would make me feel better-y. Shall we go out for a coffee-woffee later onny-wonny? We can talky-walky about our early days in Rochy-wochy-dale, though these days I like to refer-ry werr-y to it as Surrey-wurrey...

Yeah I like Claire as presenter, informative about the products but have to agree when she puts on the baby voice, does kinda get annoying.

No she's not perfect but then I've not found anyone who is ? :wonder:

She does do what some posters say is their reasons they can't watch her. :bow:

Though between that I must say at times her actual information she gives is really spot on. :talking:
She does comment that her Mum watches and says oh no Claire, think she's said her mum was a teacher.

I had to laugh with her when she was talking of the day she went into the nursery to help with the children doing baking. :happy:

Claire - baking - on her own admission she's hopeless in the kitchen lol listen Delia me lol :blush:

She said I was watching over the children really very closely, I had them washing their hands every minute.
Opps they never asked me back, she said. :blush:

I agree it was a very pleasant show, she was lovely and no baby voices. well done Claire

I do like Claire but have to say - although she did not use baby voices and she was very informative, it was certainly one of the most disjointed hours I've seen for a while. Its almost like she speaks her thoughts and has mini conversations with herself. Brilliant to watch but by no means "normal":wonder:

Didn't like her hair some of the earrings were not shown to their best advantage.

Overall one of the best shows I've seen in a while, Claire always makes me smile mainly because she is so kooky!:happy:

I would love to have Claire's hair. I think it is a lovely colour, thick and shiny. She always looks so well groomed, I wish I could be bothered to be that well put together each day!

I think when she presents she always put across the information you need to know about each product.

I think Claire is fake.. or faux if you prefer.I feel that she has decided to be this squeeky girly, kooky silly billy, look at me character.
It comes across to me as contrived and insincere,and her over enunciation is very odd.
So I find it very hard to watch anything she is presenting.

She may be lovely in real life and probably is...but as a presenter she doesn't cut the mustard for me,
Oh and I really really don't think she suits long hair!!

She's like a child trying on an adult voice and it just comes across as insincere.
As for being well-groomed, well, she's on tv, so I would expect her to be well-groomed, that's part and parcel of the job.
Her hair is an unnatural shade of yellow and would look much better if a more true to life blonde colour replaced it. In fact, a "more true to life" persona would be most welcome, and would be one step towards losing the Cbeebies effect that sounds as if it's aimed at a not particularly bright three year old.

Latest posts

Back