Wen Haircare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alicox

Registered Shopper
Hi
Love this forum, been following it for ages & now decided to jump in!
I was just wondering if anybody knows what's happened to Wen Haircare? I bought the TSV last year on AD, and love it, but haven't seen it on air for a long time, or have I just missed their shows?

I saw Wen haircare early one morning while flicking channels. It was being advertised on one of the channels that always have what they call 'infomercials' on first thing in the morning.

Superdrug have a similar product to Wen called Hair therapy it's £4-99 for 300 ml,I haven't used it yet.

There will be no TSV this year, someone did ask on Facebook.

Wen.co.uk if you register they have deals of free shipping and sales on. Now they do sell the full kits on auto delivery, but very easy to cancel by just phoning up. I did it no problem.

I have used nothing but Wen since they first appeared on QVC UK and wouldn't go back.

They had the international bunny logo so guaranteed no animal testing etc.

Thanks you all for your knowledge!
I'll go on to the Wen website and have a look
Thanks again x

I am actually disappointed that there is no TSV. I pick and chose what I buy from QVC, and I was looking forward to the Wen one!

I don't believe there have been many hair care TSVs this year. They had the follicle + one... may have had the Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner within a set... has Taya had one? I can't think of any other brands which are featured on QVC that have had a TSV this year.

I'm gutted to hear that there won't be another TSV this year. I had the auto delivery and it's brilliant stuff, but I'm running low after resorting to eBay for a bottle.

Shame I gave some of my stash away for friends to try. What was I thinking?!

I may just have to relent and buy the Sweet Almont Mint kit at the normal price. It just seems like a lot of money! I hope they hurry up with the next TSV. Fingers crossed for January.

What a load of follicles :mysmilie_17: sorry couldn't resist that lol......I've been using Liz Earle and so far love it ....cruelty free was the reason ....would try Wen though ....cruelty free is defo the way .....x

Latest posts

Back