Wet & Forget Rapid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
Just watching this morning this product is £42 more expensive on Amazon from memory £49, but went to Lakeland who are selling for £14.99 thus saving £35 saying “this product is being discontinued” just wondered why it is being discontinued, or has anyone ever used it on here? I’m seriously considering buying from Lakeland.

I have used it in the past and it’s quite good, but it didn’t do all my garden as I have a lot of blocks paving. The blue Wet and Forget does do the area that I have though. However, I now use Spray and Leave, from Spear and Jackson, and it’s a lot cheaper and is as good as Wet and Forget in my experience.

I have used it in the past and it’s quite good, but it didn’t do all my garden as I have a lot of blocks paving. The blue Wet and Forget does do the area that I have though. However, I now use Spray and Leave, from Spear and Jackson, and it’s a lot cheaper and is as good as Wet and Forget in my experience.
thanks a lot I have always used the ordinary Wet & Forget but I might try Spear and Jackson instead, thanks

I've used the one for the shower and I have to say I am impressed. That might be because I'm lazy when it comes to cleaning such areas but it does do a good job and I'll be on a mission to find something as good if they discontinue it. I bought the one for the paved areas outside and we haven't tried it yet so I can't comment on the effectiveness.

Just watching this morning this product is £42 more expensive on Amazon from memory £49, but went to Lakeland who are selling for £14.99 thus saving £35 saying “this product is being discontinued” just wondered why it is being discontinued, or has anyone ever used it on here? I’m seriously considering buying from Lakeland.
I would think it just means Lakeland have decided not to stock it anymore.

the thing with Wet and Forget although more expensive, It works quickly ven next day. I have bought direct from Wet and Forget.
I agree that Wet and Forget has often worked by the following day. 👍 However, I’ve actually found the same with Spray and Leave. Because I‘ve done my bloc paving every year, since it was laid, the algae is nowhere near as bad as it was in the first year. When I used Spray and Leave last year and this January, the paving was clear the following afternoon. This year I also sprayed a small retaining wall that I’ve never treated before and, needless to say, it was very green. That took two days to completely clear which surprised me to be honest.

I do still buy Wet and Forget when it’s on offer in Costco. My last 5 litres cost £23 which is a lot less than the normal price but when I saw Spray and Leave on offer I took the plunge. I’ve already ordered more so I’m kitted out for next year and also for any top ups in between, although that’s normally not needed. I’ve got to say that once you start it’s almost addictive, because of the results. Nothing was spared this year .… bloc paving, flagstones, walls and fences got “zapped.”

Latest posts

Back