What a difference

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree. Alexis has an attitude where she thinks she's better than everyone else IMO whereas Gemma is the total opposite. I'd happily go for a drunken night out with her as she's just so funny and seems so approachable and down to earth.

I agree. Alexis has an attitude where she thinks she's better than everyone else IMO whereas Gemma is the total opposite. I'd happily go for a drunken night out with her as she's just so funny and seems so approachable and down to earth.
Alexis says she is the Brand Ambassador that has been there for the longest but Andrew Bagley is he has been there for 30 years.

I remember back when they held the Beauty Bash, a number of members on ST. said they went and Alexis was not a pleasant woman. If I remember, she walked off with Alison Young and ignored people waiting to ask questions. Hey, Alexis, why are you a b*tch? :cautious:

i like both as they each have their own unique way of presenting but that of course in turn will annoy & rub some people up the wrong way
Alexsis presenting is Ok when she is talking to QVC who enable her to get a nice income. Alison is ok in real life. Did not mind the QVC customers from what I saw and was hard working. But her wokness is tiresome and unnecessary and it needs to stop.

Jemma is exactly the same outside the world of QVC. I've seen her on panel shows and she does a podcast with political commentator Marina Purkiss called The Trawl. I'm sure Alexis is the same too. She always strikes me as the type of person who'd silently break wind, and then turn to the person next to her and condescendingly ask in an accusatory tone..."What's that disgusting smell?".

Alexis says she is the Brand Ambassador that has been there for the longest but Andrew Bagley is he has been there for 30 years.
I'm sure a woman used to do it before Andrew took over although I think he brought the brand to Q and may have presented initially, I only started watching around 1999 when someone introduced me to the good beauty deals they used to do. I remember the BA for Elemis at the time was genuinely lovely. I seem to recall her reaason for leaving was because she was getting married and moving to New Zealand. Then we got Keeley...

I'm sure a woman used to do it before Andrew took over although I think he brought the brand to Q and may have presented initially, I only started watching around 1999 when someone introduced me to the good beauty deals they used to do. I remember the BA for Elemis at the time was genuinely lovely. I seem to recall her reaason for leaving was because she was getting married and moving to New Zealand. Then we got Keeley...
Yes I remember a lady presenting before Andrew, she was very attractive.

Jemma is exactly the same outside the world of QVC. I've seen her on panel shows and she does a podcast with political commentator Marina Purkiss called The Trawl. I'm sure Alexis is the same too. She always strikes me as the type of person who'd silently break wind, and then turn to the person next to her and condescendingly ask in an accusatory tone..."What's that disgusting smell?".
I have to block that Purkiss woman on Twitter.
So if Gemma is anything like her she can take a running jump too.

I remember her, I think she was Michaela?? Back in the day when you could get a cute bag of Gatineau goodies for twenty quid!!

I liked the Laser and Strategie Jeurnese range or whatever it was. Day, night and eye cream were lovely.

Criminal what some of these brands have downgraded their originals with.

Latest posts

Back