What a load of rubbish!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Don't ask me why - needed to kill some time! - but I was reading Chloe's blog. Apparently, QVC has saved her skin. Before starting to work here, she had no idea about skincare (!). If we had the word gullible written on our forehead, we would absorb the absolute drivel she spouts about all of the products she uses. I'm sure she uses at least one item from every range the Q sells. Now I'm sure the Q doesn't give the presenters the stuff - a discount, yes - so it would cost her a fortune. She doesn't come cross to me as the type of lady who is too concerned about fashion and beauty. Where does she find the opportunities to use all these products? They would have us believe that the presenters write these blogs, as a way of keeping in touch with the viewers. Not a bit of it, rather a sales ploy, self advertising. They really ought to put themselves in the position of the shopper, and imagine what they would think, reading these blogs.

Also why do we want to know about their holiday/sisters birthday/aunties wedding etc. not forgetting the many books being published "hon"

It's great! It's like reading about the lives of triple "z-listers" who all have massive egos, and they're just glorified salesmen / women.

Imagine if the lady on the counter at your local M&S felt the need to tell you all this rubbish? Hon I'm self publishing a bodice ripper which you can buy from Amazon, then you can tweet me and tell me how wonderful I am Hon

I sometimes like reading the presenter blogs for a laugh if I am bored. Some of them (DF esp) seems to think she's an A list star. How many of us are interested in her book really? Most of them are all so full of themselves and really do think they are TV stars rather than glorified sales assistants. I know most of us couldn't do their jobs as they have to have presenting skills but really they do have ideas above their stations.

Latest posts

Back