What a waste of food.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

)ooo tinkerbelle your puss (and his borther no doubt) is beautiful)

my cat (Tia my namesake) likes garlic bread (think its the butter) and she loves Mr Kipling cakes particularly french fancies, she adores sainsbury's taste the difference skinless and boneless tinned salmon, bought for OOH to get his omegas, (hardly suprising but a bit of indulgence for her), lasagne, quavers and wotsits to name just a few although we don't really feed her tit bits anymore as she has a dicky tum sometimes.

I wonder if she'd like olives or bananas lol

I always wonder how us pet owners know that our furry friends love all these strange things lol

Aww thank you Lady Tia. His bro doesn't like that nasty clicky camera thing so photos of him are rare. He's mainly White with tabby patches on his head, spine and tail. They are both adorable but very different characters.

Our cats signs of food wanted were; The "me too" stare with the head and neck on stalks; the paw on my arm as I sat on the sofa or the waving the paw to catch your attention. Try corn-on-the-cob. Cinder, black cat, would eat the last 2 rows of corn, held out for her, one niblet at a time. Delicately and precisely removed and eaten. Bless 'em all!

Latest posts

Back