What are you having for your tea / dinner or whatever?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Spag bol. The Bolognese sauce had been in the freezer for a very long time, and had even moved house with me, but it was bliddy gorgeous. I washed it down with a glass of Australia's finest CabSauv. May just have another glass later :wink:.

That sounds delish, sublime. I don't know what i would do without Quorn.

I'm just having some peach and passion fruit yogurt over a sliced banana, then later, I'm having a good old G&T ( slimline tonic)

oh, and er.......... I had the last of the purple quality street toffees as I was chopping up my banana, Otherwise, it would have been on my mind all night so I dealt with it and ate it. No pesky tin of quality street is going to get the better of me. :wink:

Thats right DD show it whos the boss

I've been out ... did ya miss me? :eek:)

Thai green prawn curry with coconut rice. It had a proper Thai name but I can't remember. I also had prawn crackers but no starter or pudding. It was deeevine.

Have only just spotted this thread tonight I had a scrummy organic fillet steak, cooked medium to rare just as I like it, a jacket potato and petite pois with a couple of glasses of a very nice red wine followed by some Lindt orange dark chocolate, yummy!

Latest posts

Back