What do you buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MurielB

Registered Shopper
Hello everybody, I am new here.

What products do you buy?

I am a big fan of Ideal World and I buy a lot of their products.
My grandson says I buy too much, but I enjoy it!
My favourite presenter on there is Peter Simon, he's lovely and he is very funny.
A friend told me they mention my name so I have joined here.
I use buyerspyer to get bargains and comparisons as I buy a lot of things online.

Hello everybody, thank you for the replies. I have just discovered this site, as a friend mentioned it to me and said they mention me when I buy things from Ideal World.
No Duke, I am not Peter, ha ha, but I do like him!
Hello jazzy, I like buying from Ideal World because I trust them and I get the deliveries without any fuss and the returns labels are easy if need to return something if I need to, which is not often. Yes, it is true I could probably buy some things a little cheaper elsewhere, but I trust them and there phone people are very good and they have things I see that I want and I do not have to look around for. I find it very convenient and I am lucky enough that I can afford it.
I hope you all do buy from them also sometimes as they do feed children and my purchases aren't enough on their own and it is a good cause.

Hello galesgal, no I do not have a credit card as I do not like being in debt and only buy knowing I can afford things.
Ianrobo, yes I buy quite a few things but they are not just for me, but for my family also my children and grandchildren. Sometimes they say oh granny what have you bought us now, but I like giving them presents!
Oh look at the time, I do not stay up this late usually, but was busy reading the comments from you funny people, must go now, I will try and return another day.

I used to buy a few things before they closed and re-opened under the TJC “umbrella.” I’ve bought nothing since then. I have kept my account open though ….. just in case.

Hello everybody I have not been on the forum for a while and have been very busy.

Why is everybody laughing at me here and on the Ideal World section just because I like to buy things I like and I like my favourite Peter Simon?

Although I'm not a frequent commenter, I still find enjoyment in reading the posts on this forum. I will attempt to provide a response to your question. They are laughing at you because Muriel is a figure of Peter Simon's imagination. Thus, they comprehend that you are not the person you profess to be. It's conceivable that they have suspicions that you're another person working behind the scenes at IW and have set up an account.

Although I'm not a frequent commenter, I still find enjoyment in reading the posts on this forum. I will attempt to provide a response to your question. They are laughing at you because Muriel is a figure of Peter Simon's imagination. Thus, they comprehend that you are not the person you profess to be. It's conceivable that they have suspicions that you're another person working behind the scenes at IW and have set up an account.
Hello again. My dear, I can assure you I am very real I am not a figment of Peter Simon my favourite and I do buy a lot of things I like on Ideal World.
I explained earlier that I buy for my family and grandchildren also not just for me.

Hello everybody I have not been on the forum for a while and have been very busy.

Why is everybody laughing at me here and on the Ideal World section just because I like to buy things I like and I like my favourite Peter Simon?
Take no notice we're not all like that. Yes you can buy things cheaper but it's your choice .

Latest posts

Back